Sign in to follow this  
fizzychicken

318ti with sunroof Headliner

Hi all

My 318ti headliner has seen better days, its sagging from the back and could do with replacing. As I have the sunroof I dont really have the time to faff around doing a half arsed job at replacing it myself.

I have uploaded some photos to

Flickr set for Headliner

These make it look quite dirty somehow but thats just the flash messing up the colours, it does look pretty clean normally. The rear and middle pillar/column is fine as they are the hard cover, I have already had the windscreen pillar covers replaced as they were shabby a long time ago.

so far Ive had a quote of $550 to have someone replace the whole headliner including the sunroof. I was wondering if this is a good rate or if anyone can recommend someone in and around the Auckland area who does quality work for a good price.

I am also after gettings someone to replace the factory speaker setup with some reasonable infinitys but Ill do another post about that.

Thanks all

Friend of mine got quoted to get his done, im pretty sure it was only about $150. Ill ask him and let you know.

Note just to replace the liner.

Edited by rookie

Where in NZ are you?

looks like my original quote from supertrim is the only option at the mo, $450 + GST. I had some offers from some companies who dont seem to like replying to phonecalls or emails so I guess Ill wait until new year and try again.

try stu's trim in manukau .

if you take it out your self (easy job in a 318ti) and drop the hood linning in it would be alot cheaper

or just remove it when you get there.