Sign in to follow this  
byza213

nice looking 635CSi

There is a really nice m635csi manual on Cleveland rd in Parnell, sounds wicked and has some nice deep dish bbs rims.

There is a really nice m635csi manual on Cleveland rd in Parnell, sounds wicked and has some nice deep dish bbs rims.

Gidday, pretty sure it is my old m635 (if in Polaris silver). It had a fantastic, raucous exhaust. Sat on style 5's and had the comparatively rare m-tech rear diffuser. Fun car - deceptively quick and entertaining.

Yep, they were all manuals, and compared to today's cars, even M's; the clutch's are industrial strength heavy.

I agree, this brown 635csi here looks lovely despite being one of the early ones. I think its the wheels. The car looks 'right.'

Edited by ssbmw

Damn, doesn't it make you want to grow some handlebars and wear a pair of aviators to your Malibu mansion to snort some cocaine?

Gidday, pretty sure it is my old m635 (if in Polaris silver). It had a fantastic, raucous exhaust. Sat on style 5's and had the comparatively rare m-tech rear diffuser. Fun car - deceptively quick and entertaining.

Yep, they were all manuals, and compared to today's cars, even M's; the clutch's are industrial strength heavy.

I agree, this brown 635csi here looks lovely despite being one of the early ones. I think its the wheels. The car looks 'right.'

this one in my video at about 1min

That E34 looks VERY nice, not so sure on the 635 TBH

I actually think its a light metallic green colour, kinda hard to describe.

But looks the same wheel wise however, it's usually parked out on the street, his x5 goes in the garage.

Damn, doesn't it make you want to grow some handlebars and wear a pair of aviators to your Malibu mansion to snort some cocaine?

maybe lol!!

still like these cars and im not that old LOL