Sign in to follow this  
xr6twolf

E30 Pre facelift Dismantling in Upper Hutt

Hi Folks.

I have a 1985 E30 323i 2 door Coupe which is already 99% dismantled.

Automatic (sorry, forgot to add that at the start)

All parts available except for interior trim.

5 Factory bottle cap style wheels, two with brand new tyres.

This car was running perfectly but previous owner had allowed the registration to lapse.

Head has been removed but not disassembled.

I am happy to ship smaller items up to 15kg but bigger stuff would need to be collected from Upper Hutt.

Message me here or email xr6twolf@orcon.net.nz

A little hard to photograph so many parts but if anyone is interested in something specific just ask and I'll get some pics.

Happy for anyone to view stuff if required as well.

I'll let this run for a couple of weeks but after that anything left will be going to the scrap metal dealer or tip.

Edited by xr6twolf

hi, what is the condition of the front lower lip and drivers guard? thanks

Drivers guard was great condition.

Front lower lip was above average - I can get a pic of that tomorrow to give you a pointer if you like.

Thanks, Ray

Any chance it has a manual sunroof, looking for a handle as I broke a friends and he's having a cry, maybe I should just reevaluate the friendship.

Cheers,

Ben.

Any chance it has a manual sunroof, looking for a handle as I broke a friends and he's having a cry, maybe I should just reevaluate the friendship.

Cheers,

Ben.

Sorry Ben, it doesnt have a sunroof at all.

Sorry Ben, it doesnt have a sunroof at all.

Update.

Fuel tank gone

Left front guard gone

I was at work when the guy came for the fuel tank yesterday but my flatmate chatted with him and apparantly the front valance is one of the more upspec options - I'll photograph that tonight and put it up.

Also the steering wheel is three spoke leather not the usual 4 spoke option.

What condition is the rear bumper in?

Rear bumper is straight. I'm at work at present but I recall it had a rusty spot on one corner so I will check tonight if it will polish off or not.

I'll put a pic up to give you a better idea too.

Hey man, 'twas me that grabbed that fuel tank, thanks for that. Yeah the valance is the one with cutouts rather than being solid, hard to explain but it's not a stock one.

I woulda been keen on that steering wheel, so, so keen but no money ATM haha. I'll find out if it's the right auto by the end of the week if that's cool?

Hey man, 'twas me that grabbed that fuel tank, thanks for that. Yeah the valance is the one with cutouts rather than being solid, hard to explain but it's not a stock one.

I woulda been keen on that steering wheel, so, so keen but no money ATM haha. I'll find out if it's the right auto by the end of the week if that's cool?

Cool

Thanks for the information on the valance, Ian was saying there was something different with it.

If you want the wheel I can put it aside till you have some coin - no idea what you reckon it's worth but hit me with a sensible offer and it's yours.

No drama on the transmission. I'm going to split it from the engine tonight so I'll chuck it under the bench till you know if it's any good or not.

Thanks

Ray

Heater core? would collect.

Cheers.

Sorry, if you had asked a day earlier I would have been able to help - heater core went to scrap on Saturday.

Sorry, if you had asked a day earlier I would have been able to help - heater core went to scrap on Saturday.

After right front lower wishbone ......any chance ??

Also 4 bottlecaps if tyres are good.

Cheers

After right front lower wishbone ......any chance ??

Also 4 bottlecaps if tyres are good.

Cheers

No problem on right front lower wishbone.

I have a set of 5 MINT bottlecaps. Tyres are virtually brand new on two of them but trully rooted on the other three - open to offers.

PM or 021 02553409.

Cheers

Ray