Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

COD MW3

Anyone here got it? Or played it? Thoughts?

If you play online on PS3, add me and we can get down to business <_< ID: EUROLLN

Xbox - add me

mTech 9

It's good, hard to say its not the best COD ever. But its still pretty much a map pack with some minor tweaks. Then again what else could they do?

I was disapointed with BF3 - it plays so similar to BFBC2. I thought it would feel more like BF2.

Really? Yeah i know of a few people who HATE MW3 and reckon BF3 is ten times better... but i dont know, completely different games. I was not a fan at all of Black ops so was real pleased with MW3, with the minor things that have come out, its alot better!

MW3 has awesome gameplay IMO, like being in a movie haha

miss the old WW2 days tho

yeah i couldnt stand Black Ops, MW2 i thought was great and just needed a few changes. MW3 so far is good, however i dont find my self addicted to online play like i did with MW2

Yeah, i could play MW2 for hours. i guess i just have to get used to MW3 to start getting addicted... I am addicted at the mo, but i think its because its pretty much updated version of MW2 so maybe the novelty will wear off. Hope not... I love how you have attack and defense killstreaks and how you can have different ones for every gun. So you don't even need to be good at it and still get cool killstreaks. Love the sniping on it

Played both. BF3 is far superior. But totally different gameplay even though they are both arcade FPS.

MW3 is just MW/2 regurgitated and polished up a little more. BF3 is just BC2 made bigger and better.

Played on PC though.

Give it a couple of weeks before the PC version of both games are hacked up and unplayable without being infected by hackers... :(

I couldn't be bothered learning BF3. Had a half hour jam on it and spent most of that time walking/doing bugger all.

MW3 has better graphics, and crucially keeps me interested for hours. Sure it's a load of spamming bollocks, but it is fun as hell.

I think black ops is a better game, but MW3 is more entertaining.