Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Dollar reserve M3

Could be a bargain for someone here...

E92 M3

I see in the comments when it started they had $1 buy now, Wonder what would have happened if you had have hit it and said well it was a buy now of $1 dollar. :lol:

this is an amazing car, and I know the owner of the company who is selling it, and he is a good guy and the quality and condition of cars he has is amazing. If I had the spare cash, I would be bidding on it.

Well surely that would have to be the cheapest E92 sold in NZ to date?

The person that purchased off the owner of Auckland European had not went through with the sale. AE sold the car after that to another person. Now this person is moving to Australia, so AE is selling it on there behalf. It is for sale for way more than what it had sold for.

The person that purchased off the owner of Auckland European had not went through with the sale. AE sold the car after that to another person. Now this person is moving to Australia, so AE is selling it on there behalf. It is for sale for way more than what it had sold for.

Smells a bit off. Especially as it was a turners auction car 2 sales ago.

Wonder if it has mechanical issues?

someone would of just dumped in it is all ...

I want the engine

Smells of shrill bidding IMO. Unless that info above is credible?

I did a VIN search, and found no ownership has never been changed since the last $1 auction, so it is pretty certain the seller is cheating or shill bidding.

I did a VIN search, and found no ownership has never been changed since the last $1 auction, so it is pretty certain the seller is cheating or shill bidding.

About a year ago I seen a similar thing from these guys in that one of the usernames bidding on the $1 reserve cars had bought like 3 or 4 of them. That bidder had no previous history and had only purchased items from yanyan. www.dodgeyasf**k.com/yanyan.jpg lol

Edited by The Diesel Guy

shill bidding

In most property auctions this is allowed and called 'vendor bidding'