Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Looking For An S14B23 or S14B20

I have been looking for an S14 motor for quite a while now for a little project I have in mind, and before I go and commit to a gamble on buying something from overseas thought I would ask if there is anything available in NZ?

It needs to be either a B23 or B20 version, not the over-bored B25 ones. Preferrably a complete engine set up, motor, ancilliaries, ECU, loom, etc, but let me know what you have got and how much you would be looking to get for it.

Maybe start with contact Gavin or there is an engine builder in CHCH who may know.

Good idea, which Gavin, Hi-Velocity or Euro-Italian?? I should probably give Ray a call and Mike Mosen, they might have heard of something tucked away somewhere.

also try ernst at baverain motors.

or buy my 3.65L m88 :D

I wonder where the engine from Rob & shanes E30 M3 race car got to after the 3.2L conversion, that might be a start.

Edited by bmw3

I wonder where the engine from Rob & shanes E30 M3 race car got to.

I believe that was a 2.5ltr Andy, and I also believe it was the one on TradeMe a couple of months back - a lovely engine with lots of nice bits, but unfortunately it was a 2.5ltr which doesn't fit my plans.