Sign in to follow this  
Shady

3-Spoke E30 BMW Steering Wheel

As Per Trademe Link

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=436880018

Will sell thru BS (off TM) for $5 less than reserve (so will be $55) - just PM me.

Ideal replacement of the huge ugly 4spoke wheel - and if you dont want a small a/m wheel.

Come on Malcolm... it's Junk

Quote " In very good condition"....."The outside ring has sun damage (cracking, fading), so I have put a steering wheel cover on "....... ????

Very good should be very good

Seen Tech1 wheels go for about that/a little more.

maybe half the price... or dollar reserve it.. not exactly a very wanted wheel lol.

WTF is FPOS?

I can think of something but surely it can't be right...

Whatever...

I dont have to explain myself to any of you. If you dont want it, then GTFO my thread! Simple huh.

And indecorous, you're such a smart cookie aren't ya matey?

FIXED PRICE OFFER'S. Its a NORMAL term used by Traders. Its called abbreviation (or is that word a bit long for you?)

Also, good luck trying to find a wrecker or anyhone who is willing to remove the trimmings off the doors AND not damage them (reply- TopSecret) - if you do, let me know.

Oh and antil33t.... well, good for them, they got a good score then, huh.

Edited by Shady

FIXED PRICE OFFER'S. Its a NORMAL term used by Traders. Its called abbreviation (or is that word a bit long for you?)

Actually, if it's short for Fixed Price Offers then it's an acronym, not an abbreviation. An abbreviation is the shortening of one word, for example accom, instead of accommodation, using the first letters of more than one word is an acronym.

And while we're there it might be worth pointing out that the apostrophe is not required either and it should be written FPOs :D . Glad I could help, carry on.

^^^^^^ haha Jon...teacher much !!

Whatever...

I dont have to explain myself to any of you. If you dont want it, then GTFO my thread! Simple huh.

And indecorous, you're such a smart cookie aren't ya matey?

Also, good luck trying to find a wrecker or anyhone who is willing to remove the trimmings off the doors AND not damage them (reply- TopSecret) - if you do, let me know.

Oh and antil33t.... well, good for them, they got a good score then, huh.

u mad brah?

Me mad? Never. Just cant believe some of you guys got nothing better to do than ruin a 4sale thread. And now "correct" something I wrong. Spelling / Grammar Nazi's live here to? Thought they were on TM only.

I dont see the other sale threads getting 5 or so posts dissing the sellers stuff, etc.

But realistically, I DGAF. This is the net, and I guess some people gotta feel big online.

Im still selling that wheel, price remains as it is.

One mans Junk IS another mans Treasure.

Oh and Happy New Year to you all too...

And now "correct" something I wrong. Spelling / Grammar Nazi's live here to? Thought they were on TM only.

The Nazis only come out when you start trying to school someone else incorrectly, like you did with the comments in your post. Like I said, i'm here to help.

Also, Nazis is a plural, not a possessive pro-noun so doesn't need the apostrophe (sorry couldn't resist :P )

GLWS.

/thread.

^^^^^ Don't give a F##k, silly ;) And... can't you read Ashkan? - Jon explained - it's an ACRONYM & NOT an abbreviation!!! :rolleyes:;)

Did, I was being sarcky too B)B)