Sign in to follow this  
sik bm

FS: full black leather interior

selling my leather excellent condition, no rips or burns, very comfy. have not seen this leather in another e30 around, pm offers. car is also for sale is a 1988 320i 4dr, manual with short shift, brand new clutch, lowered on superlows and shortened shocks, tinted windows, comes with 2.5 ' exhaust with dtm euro tips offers

0212554705 matt

post-5662-1326143515.jpg

post-5662-1326143530.jpg

post-5662-1326143541.jpg

Am I right as to say that your front passenger side directional tire is around the wrong way?

Not hating, just pointing out for safety reasons.

Edited by flake

Am I right as to say that your front passenger side directional tire is around the wrong way?

Not hating, just pointing out for safety reasons.

well you could be but those rims are long gone so no need to worry (:

...$700ono is a bit steep no?? they don't even look like sport seats/recaros, they're just standard seats recovered by the looks...

Could be wrong... it's happened once or twice before <_<

...$700ono is a bit steep no?? they don't even look like sport seats/recaros, they're just standard seats recovered by the looks...

Could be wrong... it's happened once or twice before <_<

Havent seen them here, but they are an option like that in the states. Leather comforts they unimaginatively call them

ahh i see.... yeah very original haha

Just fyi..the going rate for v gd condition black leather recaros(sport seats-which are more sort after) is around 600 so u might need to adjust just a tad.

Edited by 1rotty

Just fyi..the going rate for v gd condition black leather recaros(sport seats-which are more sort after) is around 600 so u might need to adjust just a tad.

Fyi i dont care about the going rate it says 700 ONO so you can make an offer or keep your comment to yourself :) and how often do you find un faded, non ripped or burnt or broken black leather, not everyday my friend

Fyi i dont care about the going rate it says 700 ONO so you can make an offer or keep your comment to yourself :) and how often do you find un faded, non ripped or burnt or broken black leather, not everyday my friend

Mark wasn't having a go at you he was just trying to help you sell your seats.

I'm with him, if they were the sports seats you're price would be spot on for the mint condition, but since they're only comforts..

That said you never know what people are willing to pay, you might get lucky

are you sure they are leather ,

as there was a vinyl option sold that looked like leather ,

had breathing holes in the centre panels

Thats 2 of us that have politely hinted about the price. So stop being a C yoU Next Tuesday and accept people are just trying to help. . Leather comfort seats are useless to 99% of e30 owners because you slide all over them when you go around a corner.