Sign in to follow this  
wms

M-Tech II

OMG How the hell can we get an M-Tech II kit for an E30?

Does anyone is the southern hemisphere build fibreglass replicas?

I dont want to have to import a JDM M320i just for its kit!!

:banghead:

Edited by Maccoretti

Keep an eye on trademe although ebay is your best bet if you're after a wing.

Moulding is possible but hard work and never seems to eventuate.

Just drop your car, the facelift looks fine as it is when dropped, IMO

Keep an eye on trademe although ebay is your best bet if you're after a wing.

Moulding is possible but hard work and never seems to eventuate.

Just drop your car, the facelift looks fine as it is when dropped, IMO

Tis already dropped...

Also has 13B between its struts :pimp:

mines a replica, although i have no idea where or when it came from.....they are pretty tough to find.....but do come up every now and then

Japan had an M320i? genuine?

mines a replica, although i have no idea where or when it came from.....they are pretty tough to find.....but do come up every now and then

I still cannot find if this was a JDM car or just a coincidence there MANY M320is still in auction in Japan... they sell around the 50000 Yen mark... about $3500 landed.

From my observation (I am a car importer) these have genuine kits but do not have a black headliner nor sports seats... almost always are LHD and 90% are non-metallic navy blue.

Was thinking of getting one for the kit and keeping the shell for a drift hack.

I just think it sucks we dont have access to M-Tech kits like Honda boys have access to HKS stickers.

M-Tech II's are teh height of :pimp:

Guest Spargo

The JDM M320i's are f**king everywhere. There is a black one on my street. You sure about the blue colour thing? Almost everyone i've seen is a black 4dr.

Dunno about the JDM M320i tag, might just have been alot of 320i's with the M-tec II option box ticked.

It's GOOD that M-tec kits are hard to come by. Sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

The JDM M320i's are f**king everywhere. There is a black one on my street. You sure about the blue colour thing? Almost everyone i've seen is a black 4dr.

Dunno about the JDM M320i tag, might just have been alot of 320i's with the M-tec II option box ticked.

It's GOOD that M-tec kits are hard to come by. Sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

Yeah kinda gross generalisation but the majority ive found are blue auto 2drs, however all the others are usually black 4drs.

Also quite a few supposed M-techs that do have sport seats etc but no kit!?

wheat & chaff? I geuss im just bitter cos the M-tech II is the ULTIMATE E30 kit bar none - its fkn perfect, and I cant have one.

I am teh chaff.

I only want a pulsing M-tech II Coupe FFS is that too much for one man to ask.

Hell i'll trade mah girl :gay:

Guest Andrew

I still cannot find if this was a JDM car or just a coincidence there MANY M320is still in auction in Japan... they sell around the 50000 Yen mark... about $3500 landed.

From my observation (I am a car importer) these have genuine kits but do not have a black headliner nor sports seats... almost always are LHD and 90% are non-metallic navy blue.

I just think it sucks we dont have access to M-Tech kits like Honda boys have access to HKS stickers.

we don't get many on our import stock lists - who do you deal with? What sort of numbers you import a month?

We will probably head to Japan later this year to buy some cars and will see what is around.

we don't get many on our import stock lists - who do you deal with? What sort of numbers you import a month?

We will probably head to Japan later this year to buy some cars and will see what is around.

I deal with mostly USS.

I find in a week there is aroud 3-5 m-techs - almost all left hook.

I am purely a hobby importer do it for interest and to help friends make the odd dollar... in the last 12 months personally I have only brought in 7 cars.

(5 of which were EVO's please dont hurt me - the others were f**king Subarus lol I know I know I am not helping what is on our roads lol.

I am exercising incredible self control ATM telling myself NOT to import one of those 50000km grade 4 E32 750i's.

sh*t I haven't found one for more than 80000yen and oh did I mention the fact they bolt into E34 chassis OMG why wouldn't I?

AAhhh $$$ or lack off - teh ghey - $20 a day now to run me 535i sum1 kill me.

:beer: :banghead: :ph34r: :drunk: :gay:

Yeah kinda gross generalisation but the majority ive found are blue auto 2drs, however all the others are usually black 4drs.

wheat & chaff? I geuss im just bitter cos the M-tech II is the ULTIMATE E30 kit bar none - its fkn perfect, and I cant have one.

I am teh chaff.

Doubt it.

Mtech 1 is far rarer (internationally). Kick it 80s style.

Miami Vice for Life

OMG you can justify the expense of a buying trip?I cannot factor in any margins into this game and I dont even have the outlaw of a yard rental!!

Mind you I tend to sell em a few grand less than dealers just to get it outta my hair.

I would be quite comfortable right now if those stupid austruckinfalians hadn't of changed their 15yr rule.

mega :gay:

I am teh chaff.

Doubt it.

Mtech 1 is far rarer (internationally). Kick it 80s style.

Miami Vice for Life

I hear ya - but, mines a facelift.

And when I want nostalgia I take my beaten up RX-2 out for a hack.

True 80's style is louvres jellybeans and eat my dust mudflaps innit?

:pimp:

I geuss im just bitter cos the M-tech II is the ULTIMATE E30 kit bar none - its fkn perfect, and I cant have one.

why, thank you

mtech 1 kit for sale, PM me if anyone wants it

i like the mtech 2 front better, and wing. mtech 1 sides and back

individually..although you need whole kit for effect......its funny though, as soon as you get the kit it is nowhere near such a big deal..trust me its happened twice!

.its funny though, as soon as you get the kit it is nowhere near such a big deal..trust me its happened twice!

Thats true with most things in life unfortunately. Mind you when you get (any) your car looking how you want, you still look out the window and say "dam, that is bad ass, and its mine."

yeah.....i will be soon...car has started transformation.....anyone else got a 4km e30?

Guest Andrew

OMG you can justify the expense of a buying trip?I cannot factor in any margins into this game and I dont even have the outlaw of a yard rental!!

Mind you I tend to sell em a few grand less than dealers just to get it outta my hair.

I would be quite comfortable right now if those stupid austruckinfalians hadn't of changed their 15yr rule.

We import and sell around 100 cars a month - deal with Motorworld - They shout you a trip each year to come buy cars at auction with them.

Yeah - i've seen heaps of grade 3/4 7 series also. Tempting isn't it.

Tut tut selling cars without a dealer license?

:P

We import and sell around 100 cars a month - deal with Motorworld - They shout you a trip each year to come buy cars at auction with them.

Yeah - i've seen heaps of grade 3/4 7 series also. Tempting isn't it.

Tut tut selling cars without a dealer license?

:P

Hey buddy stop that I am a registered LMVD

m106615

Im legit :drunk:

Its how ive managed to wrangle such good suppliers when I have zero turnover LOL

:hussle:

Youre all wrong - what the world really needs is a 13B J-port powered M-TechII.

So sell me a kit.

please

:jap:

Edited by Maccoretti

got tow started drill port baddness y0?

;)

ROFL!!

Nah its a motor I built up from an already J-ported speedway engine.

I assembled it with steel seals but its loco.

Idles @ 2700RPM and starts to stall @ 2500RPM on 51IDA

Its doing time in the beem while my RX-2 is gettin panelled.

:mosh:

mean y0...

ex speedway engine would potentially be fairly nasty tho....... usin water yet due to the hylamar shrinking in the rotor housings???

mean y0...

ex speedway engine would potentially be fairly nasty tho....... usin water yet due to the hylamar shrinking in the rotor housings???

No Devcon.

Water Jackets have had weld added.

I got an m tech 2 kit without even knowing B)

When i see the effort you guys go to to find these things im amazed i picked one up without trying.

Not to rub it in your faces or anything like that...

Look at some of the cars on trade me that dont go, thats where i got mine. $600 for the whole car... Baddness

Not to rub it in your faces or anything like that...

GRRRRR... still cant believe that guy withdrew.