Sign in to follow this  
grantm

BMW 318Ti Schnitzer 5 speed 1995

Reluctantly for sale my 1995 (1st reg ) 318T1 Schnitzer M sport Coupe, Dark blue metalflake, 5 speed manual, NZ new and low ownership (1 family prior to myself) always garaged. 130km. Kenwood 6 spk stereo with Sony Tube Sub in boot. 15" Schnitzer wheels , can also supply 17" BBS if required as extras. All Schnitzer components - body kit, brakes, suspension, exhaust. Half leather seats.

All tyres as new. In VG condition, paint has few stone chips at front as expected, but overall VG, Inside excellent.

Goes very well, and is real fun car to drive, and deceptively fast. Genuine 220k +

Im a little unsure of the value of this car, as they are quite rare in NZ ( BMW AK told me there are less than 10 in NZ ) but I am negotiable at $6500 - which is good value for such a sporty car.

The 2x front lower bumper fog lights have been removed ( I was sick of getting stones through the glass ) but I have them and they will be supplied.

Only selling as I have no space garaging for it, now we have a new Corolla wagon for work.

Has all original manuals and paperwork, has an alarm fitted.

ph 03 3387343

This car did not come from Japan.

post-1531-1327609894.jpg

Edited by grantm

As a Ti owner, more would be nice :D

When you first posted there were no photos... sorry I don't make the rules

I have tried to upload more photos - it doesnt seem to be working for some reason - and they are 800x600 so not too big in size

As a Ti owner, more would be nice :D

When you first posted there were no photos... sorry I don't make the rules

Does this have performance enhancements over the standard 318ti?

Does this have performance enhancements over the standard 318ti?

Yes - in terms of suspension and handling it sure does - and it has an upgraded exhaust - but it will easily pull redline in top gear which is 230kph on the speedo ( I have only done this once to see if it would ) so its certainly faster than a std one - but I cannot be sure if there have been any engine upgrades. If there were, it may have better cams, but I was never advised of this when I bought it, and I have no way of knowing.

I owned a std one prior to this car, and this one is so much better than a std one, it revs very freely.

Edited by grantm

The exhaust will be the only "engine" upgrade, Schnitzer never made an S3 ti or enhanced them. Suspension and exhaust would have been fitted as an option in Japan or where ever it came from.