Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

87 M325i

Thats massive k's!

I'm not very good with E30's, is that a pre-facelift? When was the facelift year?

Its prefacelift I beleive that 1987 was the stopped making prefacelift models correct me if im wrong

Its prefacelift I beleive that 1987 was the stopped making prefacelift models correct me if im wrong

Cheers for that Ryan. I thought its either 87 or 88, just wasn't 100% sure.

Oh yeah and heres a Platenengrun for ya :)Platenengrun 320

Guest Spargo

250k's massive? yea, sure. There is an E30 on here that is one of the mintest, and its done close to 250K Miles!

Mileage is nothing with the right maintenance. An E30 with less than 160K on the clock would be a pain in the ass! So much stuff to replace around that time.

Exactly what he said. High K's are nothing compared to poor maintenance. There are a few on here that 250K mile mark. Mine up to 245K and is still going strong. Rust is the big thing, as you would have seen from a few threads recently.

i will agree.....to a degree about the k's thing. mine had dont 255xxxk when i got it (dont 263 now) and it was mint for its age....panel and paint was mint....my only prob was i dont think the old owner drove it very much, so my constant use wore things out....spent a fair bit of money on it before the crash rust is THE main concern for me, one of those things that more depends on age and where it was kept than actually milage

its a cheap price for what looks like a decent e30....would have it over 80% of other ones i see on roads

its a cheap price for what looks like a decent e30....would have it over 80% of other ones i see on roads

That's true. COULD have issues though, body looks pretty good though.

More interestingly did you see the question from a local home buyer? :lol:

Another 2 big plusses here are the full service history (as long as it is with decent garages) and NZ new... also only 4 owners, probably a dealer or 2 in there...

250000kms is nothing for these motors if they are serviced regularly.

This one certainly looks as though it has been well loved.. :wub:

250000kms

i know! im swapping out a 190k with bottom end rebuild and putting in a 263k instead!