Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

e30 & e34 goodies

Here's a whole load of stuff left over from my conversion.

E30:

Pair of facelift headlights (no highbeams) - SOLD

VDO gauge cluster (mint) - SOLD

Prefacelift oil cooler lines (can supply filter/block fitting)- $30

Facelift radiator x 2 - 20 for pictured one - 40 for another mint one (unpictured)

Prefacelift radiator (great condition except for a little love from the fan) - $40

Facelift 325i engine mounts pair - Will take any offer

AFM - SOLD

1 x pair indicator lenses - SOLD

Washer bottle - SOLD

pair of MINT coupe seats standard (blue coloured will update with pictures if people are interested) - SOLD

E34:

m30b35 engine loom (missing a few ancillary's) - SOLD

E34 m30b35 engine mounts pair - Will take any offer

m30b35 plenum - $40

m30b35 exhaust primaries - SOLD

Anything else in pictures I haven't listed any offer will do.

post-2821-1328849972.jpg

post-2821-1328849962.jpg

post-2821-1328849945.jpg

post-2821-1328849930.jpg

post-2821-1328849922.jpg

post-2821-1328849995.jpg

post-2821-1328850176.jpg

post-2821-1328850184.jpg

Edited by André3000

I will take the e34 washer bottle - if it is an e34 washer bottle in the picture.

What's the cluster from? 320i? If so I'll take it. Also pics of the seat please!

I'll take the strut brace. :)

Pm me your contact details.

I will take the e34 washer bottle - if it is an e34 washer bottle in the picture.

e30 facelift washer bottle

What's the cluster from? 320i? If so I'll take it. Also pics of the seat please!

325i motronic 1.1, they are interchangeable as far as I know. Pm me if still keen. Will post seat pictures tomorrow.

Just deleted messages now. Good to go. I miss-placed my phone last night so if I'm not answering calls/texts that's why.

How much for just the sensor on the expansion tank?

Sorted my half broken cluster now so won't require this one. Still keen on seat pictures though!

How does $15 sound? Checked sensor is a good condition one.

Sorted my half broken cluster now so won't require this one. Still keen on seat pictures though!

Will get pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Hi Andrew,

Not sure if you haven't checked your PM's but I've chucked the money through for my bits - give us a yell when you know what the shipping is and I'll put that through too.

Cheers!

Hi Andrew,

Not sure if you haven't checked your PM's but I've chucked the money through for my bits - give us a yell when you know what the shipping is and I'll put that through too.

Cheers!

Just PM'd you now.

Uhhh $15?

Here's a picture of the seat. Passenger only as drivers is up in silverdale, am getting my mate to take a few pictures for me. Both seats are mint as had covers on them.

post-2821-1329363755.jpgpost-2821-1329363763.jpg

The little marks/lines are from a box thats been sitting on it for a few weeks. The only faults on them would be a little grease from grubby hands. Also have an extra gas strut for spares if needed.

Im hoping he washer bottle says SOLD cos I bought it? Just paid today (and PMed you).

And its a bit rare to see those seats that tidy - they are ugly but still a rare find. Mine a sh*t but looking for a tidy bucket seat or e30 recaros.

Im hoping he washer bottle says SOLD cos I bought it? Just paid today (and PMed you).

And its a bit rare to see those seats that tidy - they are ugly but still a rare find. Mine a sh*t but looking for a tidy bucket seat or e30 recaros.

Yup sold to you, will post Monday if that's alright? Those seats speak volumes for the condition of the 320i they came out of, yes you could say ugly, but still very much loved.

If you go aftermarket buckets, there is a thread on e30tech how to adapt to original e30 rails. I wouldn't recommend the nasty NZKW mounts.....

Yeah I've bought me a pair of E30 rails that have been engineered to be bolted onto buckets, just need to find another one that matches then will bolt them in (so will have forward-back etc not just stuck in one spot).

And yep Monday is sweet. Cheers.

Still waiting for my washer bottle & pump man...have sent you messages with no replies. Whats going on???!!!