Sign in to follow this  
scott_e30

1999 E46 Sedan towbar.

looking for a used tow bar for a 99' e46 sedan, with/without wiring.

Thanks Scott

Ive got one from a facelift 2002 wagon, wouldn't have a clue if it is the same though... Its from North Shore Towbars, maybe give them a call and ask? Or if one of the others could chime in =D

Ive got one from a facelift 2002 wagon, wouldn't have a clue if it is the same though... Its from North Shore Towbars, maybe give them a call and ask? Or if one of the others could chime in =D

Tow bars for the E46 wagon are definately different - due to the position of the boot lock. I had to do quite a lot of modifications and make spacers, etc. to fit a coupe one onto my wagon. Coupe to sedan should be ok.

Wiring on the facelift is different to the non-facelift and requires a bit more electronics to get it to work properly, especially with LED lights.

Are you selling your wagon towbar? If so what is it's rating and how much are you after for it?

Tow bars for the E46 wagon are definately different - due to the position of the boot lock. I had to do quite a lot of modifications and make spacers, etc. to fit a coupe one onto my wagon. Coupe to sedan should be ok.

Wiring on the facelift is different to the non-facelift and requires a bit more electronics to get it to work properly, especially with LED lights.

Are you selling your wagon towbar? If so what is it's rating and how much are you after for it?

Yup am selling it, got it removed from the car, wasn't going to get any use and was an eyesore for me. Rating is 1200 braked and 500 unbraked. Make me an offer?