Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

E21 clunking during each rotation

Hey,

Was driving my E21 yesterday and then turned a corner relatively quick to get through the lights then about 200m down the road i start hearing and feeling a "clunk" every wheel rotation and it seems to be coming from the front right..

I got out to check it out but I couldn't see anything wrong, haven't had time to properly take off the wheels and look but does anyone know what would of caused this?

I just had the bushes changed to poly at Glenn's so it wont be the bushings fault :S

Thanks

Yongxi

I'll just add before anyone says it.... No we didn't have the wheels off. We did the control arm bushes and lower arm bushes in place on the car without having to remove the wheels. We do all our cars like this. It was I that suggested to Yongxi to check his wheels.

I'll just add before anyone says it.... No we didn't have the wheels off. We did the control arm bushes and lower arm bushes in place on the car without having to remove the wheels. We do all our cars like this. It was I that suggested to Yongxi to check his wheels.

:lol: I see what you did there - got in quick before someone gave you a bollocking for not using a torque wrench Teeheehee.

[sh!t stir]

Did you have the wheels of Yongxi?

Did you not use a torque wrench?

[/sh!t stir]