Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

E30 Pre F/L 320i

Nothing flash as yet, ill take some more pics when i get it out of the work-shop.

This is just after i got it, slammed it.

post-9-1120262781.jpg

One sub and amp, a bit rough, but have more in store for when i get the car back B) Got two of these twelves and a 15" Rockford fosgate 'P3 Punch' sub 600 watts rms of super bass power :wub:

post-9-1120263356.jpg

Edited by sakdbma

A pussy god damn 320 engine :thumbsdown: i gotta 323 moto, thus why it is in the shop. :thumb: Theres a K&N Pod in there now to ill update this pic soon.

post-9-1120263542.jpg

"BLING BLING"

looks like a nice straight car. :thumb:

Gotta get rid of that window chrome though.

Should have kept the Schnitzers on, otherwise pretty good :)

Hehe if you like the A/C's so much u should buy them :P

Ah the stereotype 'BMW punk' vehicle.

Just oozes class, style, individuality, performance motoring. That car just encapsulates everything that the BMW marque is about. The chromes really help to bring out these qualities. And the lowered ride height enhances handling characteristics, bringing it up to speed with today’s more modern vehicles.

I know there's nothing but respect and a 'tip of the hat' from me when i see such a fine example rollin' down the street. Great example of how with just a few modifications you can really stand out from the crowd, and enhance your vehicles performance.

:thumb:

Guest Spargo

Ah the stereotype 'BMW punk' vehicle.

Just oozes class, style, individuality, performance motoring. That car just encapsulates everything that the BMW marque is about. The chromes really help to bring out these qualities. And the lowered ride height enhances handling characteristics, bringing it up to speed with today’s more modern vehicles.

I know there's nothing but respect and a 'tip of the hat' from me when i see such a fine example rollin' down the street. Great example of how with just a few modifications you can really stand out from the crowd, and enhance your vehicles performance.

:thumb:

Quoted for permenancy.

:mosh:

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not, and what do you mean by 'PUNK' i am nothing of the sort. :finger:

Gotta get rid of that window chrome though.

not a non-facelift, dont be stupid

more chrome = more bling

looking good dude :thumb:

Edited by bumpstop325

not a non-facelift, dont be stupid

more chrome = more bling

I like the way you think :mosh:

Hey guys ive got my car back from German Automotive, the shell they put my running gear into after the crash is painted 'schwartz,' kinda sucks as my boot and spoiler that have been transferred from my old car is painted 'diamond schwartz,' ive put my bucket seats, smoked the rears and front gingers, hard wired my radar detector, run through all my cables for the new sound system that's goin in, ive currently got 152 dB from the two 12" xplod's just waiting for the right amp and im in the process of making a custom box for the 15" Rockford. Also ive stuck in a K&N Pod filter, and a straight through 2 1/4 inch exhaust with a single resonator at the back. Ill post pics up next week when ive finished with the back seat, ive done away with the centre seat and have made a custom console which goes from the ashtray behind the handbrake right up to the parcel tray, trimmed in the same vinyl as the dash (which is also new, f**k what a mission that was) and door cards, this new console is also home to my 6x9's and 2 ports which go through the back of the seat into the 12" sub boxes in the boot, also made some permanent cup holders at the bottom part of the console aswell as another cigerette lighter, sounds a bit like pimp my ride, and some of you guys probably thinking, what have you done to this poor bimmer :drugs: but this sets my car aside from the other e30's out there. Well i will post pics asap so people that appreciate 'individuality' can enjoy my car as much as i do. :jap:

Edited by sakdbma