Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

E36 m sport bumpers and moldings

Hey guys, as stated on the hunt for some m sport bumpers, skirts and moldings for my touring. It's alpine white in colour so if someone had a white set that would be mint but will settle for others.

Let me know what you've got and a price and an estimate on shipping to Dunedin.

Cheers guys

Hey guys, as stated on the hunt for some m sport bumpers, skirts and moldings for my touring. It's alpine white in colour so if someone had a white set that would be mint but will settle for others.

Let me know what you've got and a price and an estimate on shipping to Dunedin.

Cheers guys

Hi

Can do this for you if you are keen

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=469366082

Thanks

Krish 021 170 6025

how are they compared to a factory bumper? same sort of bumper inserts and what not?

Hi there are made from the same material as factory bumper and look exactly like the M3 version

Thanks

Krish 021 170 6025

Pm brent on here hes got a wide array of msport bumpers/mouldings.

Have been in contact with Brent, And Thanx Krish, will keep that in mind. If I got the us spec number plate insert would it fit into the bumper? Cheers

Ok so I got my rear bumper and skirts yesterday, buuuuut... Have a problem with the skirts. I knew one of them was broken but was told he had the broken off piece. But when they arrived there was no broken piece but thought ok, I can deal with that but to make things worse is that it's not even a motorsport skirt! So I have one msport and one broken standard.

Sooooo does anyone want to sell me a drivers side skirt? Go on... :D

Ok so I got my rear bumper and skirts yesterday, buuuuut... Have a problem with the skirts. I knew one of them was broken but was told he had the broken off piece. But when they arrived there was no broken piece but thought ok, I can deal with that but to make things worse is that it's not even a motorsport skirt! So I have one msport and one broken standard.

Sooooo does anyone want to sell me a drivers side skirt? Go on... :D

can check in the morning if i have spare rhs m-sport type

can check in the morning if i have spare rhs m-sport type

Thanx Brent. Was gutted when I found out and that the day before you had sent my bumper away. Ohwell