Sign in to follow this  
nath

Question askers on this E36

Hand me (edit:)a weapon, and I will take a trip to the nearest un- mowed 1970's cul de sac where the question askers on this auction clearly live.

Or are they just children?

1998 318iS Ltd edition sedan

I feel passionate about unsolicited uneducated opinions whatever the arena.

Edited by nath

Haha woah, that went on for ages, glad they cleared up the M3 issue!

But to be fair - she only answered the questions all at once, so while it looks like people keep asking the same question, all they would have seen at the time of asking is how many unanswered questions there were.

So it's not an M3? :lol:

At least she's not STILL trying to pass it off as an M3, like the "other" one, which is M3 running gear, but has the Vin from a 318i!

Guest Ari Gold

Tyre kickers, all of them.

Is trawling trademe for auctions that aren't 100% accurate seriously all these people have to do with their time? I note quite a few members on here asking questions. Time to grow up?

she started this auction as an M3, with no photos and a $5k start price. Thats when the questions started rolling in. When she realised the mistake she changed the auction to say MS. And the questions kept rollin'

talk about feeling the wrath for miscrediting an M3. I think she has learnt her lesson!

Is trawling trademe for auctions that aren't 100% accurate seriously all these people have to do with their time? I note quite a few members on here asking questions. Time to grow up?

+1.

+ Love the IS. There is a Silver one on there for lots of money.

+ Should be Fiji Green TBH.

+1

Poor girl. Peoples lives must be that dull and boring that they have to harass other people to brighten up their lives.

+1 to previous comments aswell