Sign in to follow this  
Matt127

E30 Sway bars

I'm thinking of buying some new sway bars for my e30 and from what i can tell, Bimmerworlds own kit Link appears like the best for price and quality. Im pretty set on a 22mm/19mm setup, and theirs looks like the nicest kit using those size bars. Has anyone got their kit? I'd be interested to know if its as good as it looks in terms of quality. H&R's bars look the most professional to me, but are soo much more expensive than competitors.

In terms of quality, what have other people found from other kits?

Just going from pictures, it looks like some(Ireland engineering for example) are a bit rough and use average quality components.

Cheers

Edited by Mattio

I can't comment myself but quite a few people on here have Whiteline sway bars and seem to be pretty happy with them

I agree, I have Whiteline braces in my E30 and it handles awesome!

I run Ireland engineering ones.

Sway bars wont fix bad springs (if you have them). If you haven't already, do them first then sway bars.

Yea i have good springs (i think). They are just as hard as id want to go on the street, but id like more body control.

How much did you guys pay approximately for your whitline bars?

White Line is the way to go here in NZ. They have great reputation in terms of quality and are indeed greatly priced for what they are!!!

I'm thinking of buying some new sway bars for my e30 and from what i can tell, Bimmerworlds own kit Link appears like the best for price and quality. Im pretty set on a 22mm/19mm setup, and theirs looks like the nicest kit using those size bars. Has anyone got their kit? I'd be interested to know if its as good as it looks in terms of quality. H&R's bars look the most professional to me, but are soo much more expensive than competitors.

In terms of quality, what have other people found from other kits?

Just going from pictures, it looks like some(Ireland engineering for example) are a bit rough and use average quality components.

Cheers

Ring Chris at Centerline 3768082 - will sort you out