Sign in to follow this  
Mac

First Deal - Hi! KW Coilovers / Springs / Suspension Items!

Posted Image

Good morning all! We've been talking to Oliver about supporting you guys, and over the last month we've worked out a plan so here we are! And we thought - what better way to introduce ourselves than to offer a sharp deal on KW suspension!

KW have a very big presence in Europe and now more-so in the US. Their kits are track tested, series-supported and well proven already. And, they have a great amount of coverage for the European chassis!

For product information, it's always best from the horses mouth:

http://www.kw-suspensions.eu/int/

We recommend you do the following so that we can quickly quote you stock, price and availability for your desired application:

1 - Go here and find your application

http://www.kw-store.com/

2 - Either tell us the part number, variant or make / model / year of your car and we'll confirm the price!

Simple! So fire away and let me know how we can help. If you want another brands springs or coilovers (or other items in general - sway bars, intakes, brake pads, exhausts, supercharger kits etc) just ask and we'll sort you out!

Mac

mac@fortyone.co.nz

http://www.fortyone.co.nz

Facebook: Here

Some indicative pricing for you:

KW V1 for 2001 M3 10220023 $2699 + Shipping from the US

KW V1 for 1995 M3 10220012 $2225 + Shipping from the US

KW V1 for 2005 330i 10220022 $2189 + Shipping from the US

The kits range from V1 to Clubsport and suite many different BMW's - 318, 320, 325, 328, M5, M6, 7 and 8-series and so on! Shipping ranges from ocean to air, from about $100 to over $300 for the 50lb+ kits!

There are alternative kits from many other brands also so always ask! There's also Audi, VW and more!

Includes GST and if there are overseas customers, we'll ship direct and remove GST =]

Edited by Mac

The kits range from V1 to Clubsport and suite many different BMW's - 318, 320, 325, 328, M5, M6, 7 and 8-series and so on! Shipping ranges from ocean to air, from about $100 to over $300 for the 50lb+ kits!

There are alternative kits from many other brands also so always ask! There's also Audi, VW and more!

Includes GST and if there are overseas customers, we'll ship direct and remove GST =]

KW V1 for 02` M3 NZ$2230 + shipping direct from KW -KW Suspensions `02 M3 Can you do better?

KW V1 for 02` M3 NZ$2230 + shipping direct from KW -KW Suspensions `02 M3 Can you do better?

If you grabbed that, shipping would add $300-$400 (56lbs). Customs would charge clearance ($90) and GST at 15% on the part cost and shipping cost - which adds another $400 minimum, so all up you're looking around $3000 to self-import.

Our price is $2775 with container, $2899 with air freight.

Price please for sports suspension kit for E34 - Part no. 20020038 ?

Price please for sports suspension kit for E34 - Part no. 20020038 ?

Sure thing however that doesn't show up on http://www.kw-store.com/ <-- care to have a play around on there and pass on the part number? I can see it on European sites - it likely has a different part code.

^Damn, appears the US store only sells coilover kits? Can you not get products available on the European site?

^Damn, appears the US store only sells coilover kits? Can you not get products available on the European site?

KW permits us to buy off the US distributor. I will see if they will bend their rules =] Might not get a reply till Tuesday!

Mark - not available through the US despite my persistence that they *should* be!

With the US$ heading up to 80, prices keep trending down a little!

Jump over to http://www.kw-store.com/products.html and search for your application and let us know what you want a quote for. Ocean shipping can also be used as it's very cheap and quite speedy!

Edited by Mac

What is the difference between the E30 and E30 M3 kits?

Front sway bar link mount points.

Guest Ari Gold

Front sway bar link mount points.

From factory yes, but how do the K&W versions differ to justify the grand increase in price.

Still got to accomodate the change.

I personally hate the m3 mount point and did away with it all together on my struts. Bolting to control arms with rose joints are what the cool kids are doing now.

10220914 ?

Is this how they're supplied?

http://www.tunershop.com/product_images/KW...0_p_p220846.jpg

What is the difference between the E30 and E30 M3 kits?

Probably way too late, didn't see the email for replies to this!

10220914 $4165 delivered (retail is $3750ish plus shipping, plus customs GST and clearance. Our price is all inclusive, to your door)

Comparing prices for you, since posting the thread. New prices in Bold!

Currently $2485 + Shipping

Currently $2028 + Shipping

Currently $2013 + Shipping

Container (2 week transit, departs monthly) +$120. Air (avg weight 55lbs) with DHL +$290.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this