Sign in to follow this  
Nic325i

The daddy

It makes me happy that it is priced at a level where only someone who appreciates it for what it is will buy it. No 19's or chrome for this beast.

It springs to mind that this is technically rarer than the Evo III also for sale.

Id take one of those over any m3 i reckon. The ultimate Wolf in sheeps clothing.

had a ride in this around pukekohe . was pretty cool , ray was drifting it a bit . hitting rev limit in first 3 gears , pretty good brakes too .

coming over the hill at puke , in 3rd at about 160km/h doing around 6000rpm passes a car like its standing still up rev limit 7000rpm odd then into forth , while the marshalls are flaging him down beacuse it was only surpose slow laps up to 100km/h and there was 4 of us in the car .

Guest Andrew

had a ride in this around pukekohe . was pretty cool , ray was drifting it a bit . hitting rev limit in first 3 gears , pretty good brakes too .

coming over the hill at puke , in 3rd at about 160km/h doing around 6000rpm passes a car like its standing still up rev limit 7000rpm odd then into forth , while the marshalls are flaging him down beacuse it was only surpose slow laps up to 100km/h and there was 4 of us in the car .

he passed me while I was doing 210 hah

hahahah

I cant even get up to 210 on the straight. Give me slushie power!

Someone needed to take photos on that day.

Official bimmersport photographer next time.

Edited by Dnz

It is a great car. I don't know if I'd get rid of our car for it. But it is a great car. Well worth the money. It's a classic.

DNZ, show up at Puke on the 14th. There will be some great cars there.

Must sign up and test out my new tires properly. :bounce: