Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

Auto Folding mirrors and angel eyes on lock and unlock of car?

Maybe some has already seen this:

This E39 has an auto fold up of mirrors when locked. When unlocked mirror unfolds automatically and the angel eyes also fade in and out in time with the interior lights.

Has anyone on this site done this mod?

Anyone know any places that can do this mod for me?

Thanks

My angels come on when locking and unlocking, just depends what the central locking is hooked up to light wise. Folding mirrors on E39s is pretty much standard, most are turned off.

My angels come on when locking and unlocking, just depends what the central locking is hooked up to light wise. Folding mirrors on E39s is pretty much standard, most are turned off.

Who can unlock this feature? Dealer via their OBD system or can my mechanic do it with their generic Bosch system?

Do you know any way to enable them? Through google seems like a lot of people are trying to figure this out but there is not really any DIY =\

BMW ISSS (programing software) has to have the option though, as I say most do.