Sign in to follow this  
nath

Audi //S2

Guest Andrew

thats a weird time to 100km brent, i only just manage that now with my mods, isnt the factory time 9.8/8.9?

that is seriously slow - an e28 535 is about the same as an e30 325 and mine does it under 7 seconds.

that is seriously slow - an e28 535 is about the same as an e30 325 and mine does it under 7 seconds.

andrew i seem to remember the drag day with my e34 535i up against your e30 . and the e28 535i is just about as fast as my e34 and my mates e28 M535i with a little work also keeps up or pulls away from my e34 535i.

the factory spec for e28 535i is about 7secs according to the manual.

cheers .

you coming down tommorrow to viligrads .

Guest Andrew

andrew i seem to remember the drag day with my e34 535i up against your e30 . and the e28 535i is just about as fast as my e34 and my mates e28 M535i with a little work also keeps up or pulls away from my e34 535i.

the factory spec for e28 535i is about 7secs according to the manual.

cheers .

you coming down tommorrow to viligrads .

hmm I take Cains car to 100 -

its probably fairer to race me from a rolling start not a launch.

its probably fairer to race me from a rolling start not a launch.

but you now have LSD - why not standing start? you probably have the advantage there (if the M535 is auto)

Guest Andrew

but you now have LSD - why not standing start? you probably have the advantage there (if the M535 is auto)

no i can't f**king launch hah.

no i can't f**king launch hah.

haha get out there and practice! - just sort of play with the gas once you've dumped it to hold the rev about even with the rev you dropped the clutch at, until it gets traction then floor it.

Have a bit of a play and work out a system you can manage - you have an LSD so its not going to take too much effort to get it goin hard!

Give me your car for a while Andrew, I'll show you how to launch it.

Shouldn't take too long to figure out. :bounce:

Guest Andrew

haha get out there and practice! - just sort of play with the gas once you've dumped it to hold the rev about even with the rev you dropped the clutch at, until it gets traction then floor it.

Have a bit of a play and work out a system you can manage - you have an LSD so its not going to take too much effort to get it goin hard!

I do know how - and its damn easy on the road.

But at meremere it was twice as slippery that day as normal road surface. Seem to be all e30s were lighting up second gear also.