Sign in to follow this  
gtstarped

S50B32 into 94 M3 - Wiring help

Hi guys,

I'm at the wiring stage here after removing the S50B30 and connecting everything on the S50B32. If anyone has successfully done this in Auckland I'd be keen to have a chat about a few things and maybe catch up.

I have M3 parts so maybe we could do a part trade for a bit of help if I haven't resolved the issues.

Send me a PM or text on 027 5432078.

Cheers

are you replacing a S50B30 with a S50B32?

Yep, s50b32 is in the car and s50b30 is sitting on the garage floor. Soon 2 b forsale as a full m3 conversion.

Edited by gtstarped

Not a hell of a gain but guess if ya can why not.

What is the s50b32 out of?

Are you using the s50b32 DME ?

Do you have the s50b32 EWS and key ? 1/95 onward is the change over period for EWSII on e36/z3m. With the last of the z3m's coming with EWSIII.

Cam PM you the e36 wiring PDF if you want.

What is the s50b32 out of?

Are you using the s50b32 DME ?

Do you have the s50b32 EWS and key ? 1/95 onward is the change over period for EWSII on e36/z3m. With the last of the z3m's coming with EWSIII.

Cam PM you the e36 wiring PDF if you want.

Hey,

96 M3

Yep using a 96 DME

Yep got the EWS, full wiring and key. This is all wired in. Had a donor car.

Yep send me what you have that would be awesome.

Cheers

pretty cool, I'd love to see how mine runs against an Evo after its been run in...

Best of luck with the swap mate..

pretty cool, I'd love to see how mine runs against an Evo after its been run in...

Best of luck with the swap mate..

Thanks, managed to pick up a donor which I primarily bought for the light grey interior, however the bug got me and the week from hell began. Its taken me about 31 hours to transfer the engine, driveshaft, exhaust, rear brakes and then put the front back on the car. I just need to wire the differences, repair a swaybar stud I broke, bleed clutch and brakes, and find out where the hell two wires go, one on the 6 speed gearbox and one on the loom. Actually you could probably help me. See the link below to a post I put on a UK site, can you help me with the wire I have spare on problem two? It comes off the loom right next to the ECU/ DME and I can't find where it goes. Its on both 3.0 and 3.2 just not sure where to connect. If you could pop your fuse box and hunt arund that would be mint! Let me know.

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f17/94...2-help-t115055/

Thanks, managed to pick up a donor which I primarily bought for the light grey interior, however the bug got me and the week from hell began. Its taken me about 31 hours to transfer the engine, driveshaft, exhaust, rear brakes and then put the front back on the car. I just need to wire the differences, repair a swaybar stud I broke, bleed clutch and brakes, and find out where the hell two wires go, one on the 6 speed gearbox and one on the loom. Actually you could probably help me. See the link below to a post I put on a UK site, can you help me with the wire I have spare on problem two? It comes off the loom right next to the ECU/ DME and I can't find where it goes. Its on both 3.0 and 3.2 just not sure where to connect. If you could pop your fuse box and hunt arund that would be mint! Let me know.

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f17/94...2-help-t115055/

will do mate, won't be for a couple of weeks tho...