Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

now heres a car

Not bad eh! I think that most Quattros are NZ new, unsure of how many would be 20vT though....

Are these that rare? There are two different ones driving around hastings of all places.

another flying box :D

Integrale

hahaha look at the rego.. it says "inteRgrale" isnt it supposed to be integrale?

Edited by Docile

Tbh I don't know allot about quattros or their importation numbers into nz by

Audi nz. Either way cool collectible car. Flying boxes ftw!

Intergrale. Badass!

Drooling :) Still miss our Quattro Coupe, not that it was a turbo or 20 valve, (non box guards) but still was a brilliant & fun drive.

Also the sound of 5 cylinder in full flight. Bit agricultural with build/finsh in comparison to BMW but that was VW in that era.

When we got ours (an 86 NZ car back in mid 90's) there were apparently about 80 Quattro Coupes in NZ & about 18 Turbo's (10 valve) This one must surely be one of the last of this shape before going to the un glamourous (in my opinion) S2 car.

Not bad eh! I think that most Quattros are NZ new, unsure of how many would be 20vT though....

Funnily enough I saw one of these today just outside Christchurch but in LHD in a silvery champagne kind of colour, looked sweet.

Are these that rare? There are two different ones driving around hastings of all places.

Only three NZ new 20V Turbo (RR's) in NZ, plus one white UK import.

Two of the NZ new RR's are currently on TM, the third one (black) lives in Hastings and is owned by a family friend.

Nostelgia alright. The sound of those Quattro's in full noise was (& still is) infectious.

Was young at the time (IIRC started in 81) & along with mates, we covered thousands of kms traversing the country following these cars around the international rallys here throughout the 80's/90's. The Group B cars were stunning & was a real anti climax for quite a few years after until the Group A's got back to the pace the B's were at.

Those things sound like the devil gargling his throat, they growl like nothing else at low RPM full pedal.

for the youngins and a nostalgia for the older boys :D

still too fast documentary

This was great watch. ended up an hour late for mate leaving drinks. The audi Quattro is by far my most disired car. Practicality and wife means I have a sedan.

i think im in the wrong line of work :(

Edited by Docile