Sign in to follow this  
fred_

What's this BMW 2002 Worth?

Hard to say given the small market of course, but to put it very roughly I'd say I've seen more examples offering less value than this than what I've seen offering more. That's some feral writing but ive just sat a maths exam so I'm excused.

Hard to say given the small market of course, but to put it very roughly I'd say I've seen more examples offering less value than this than what I've seen offering more. That's some feral writing but ive just sat a maths exam so I'm excused.

So you're trying to say it's well-priced in comparison max haha?

It is not the cheapest I have seen, but it is cheaper than a lot I have seen.. sort of. Well it depends what price you put on the ti and tii spec ones :wacko:. There are better 2002 people here like Damo, R90s who should pipe up.

stupid wheels make value less :)

Does anyone have the contact for the Orange 2002 owner on here who has the build thread?

He was going to sell it last year and have PM'd him but no response.

How did it go? I had mine yesterday and I got 300,000 for a question that sam got 900 for. whoops. Balls up of an exam

How did it go? I had mine yesterday and I got 300,000 for a question that sam got 900 for. whoops. Balls up of an exam

Not great, felt a bit gypped out on the questions, as in they didn't ask the stuff I was good at (differential equations come at me). But everyone else came out spewing so hopefully they do some scaling wizardry cause I need an A- or better to be in contention for finance hons.

Cars etc

Edited by maxmax

Does anyone have the contact for the Orange 2002 owner on here who has the build thread?

He was going to sell it last year and have PM'd him but no response.

Anyone have a number for ROT62 Member?

Rot62, but he hasnt owned that car for about a year now. sold to a non-Bimmersporter who now races it. one of the intermarque guys might remember the guys name, i can remember talking to him but im shocking with names, unless its work. go figure.

Anyone have a number for ROT62 Member?

The car was sold last year, new owner based near Feilding and uses in Intermarque sprints

I think its ok value, if it genuinely has no rust and no mechanical issues. Wheels aside, it looks to be mostly original and all there (especially the trim), which is nice. I don't mind the wheels, but mine used to have similar. I don't like the sunroof. Carpet is worn as well as the seats.

Look carefully for rust. And water leaks. And they say "would benefit from paint", so look carefully at that.