Sign in to follow this  
HappyH00ker

E30 Slave

Had clutch issue, yep was the Slave - found the outer seal was torn and leaking into bellhousing.

Sourced new Master & Slave today, but the Slave doesn't have the pushrod included, I'm supposed to reuse the original.. only trouble is that the rubber tip is missing, may also be in bellhousing.. any suggestions where I can obtain either the pushrod or another rubber tip for mine ?

post-16676-1340798220.jpg

Yeah you use the same rod. I spose you could get a new tip from BMW new. Wouldn't be much.

Just give the rod a good polish and put a little lube on it. < Haha that sounds dodgey.

Had clutch issue, yep was the Slave - found the outer seal was torn and leaking into bellhousing.

Sourced new Master & Slave today, but the Slave doesn't have the pushrod included, I'm supposed to reuse the original.. only trouble is that the rubber tip is missing, may also be in bellhousing.. any suggestions where I can obtain either the pushrod or another rubber tip for mine ?

The one I have here is 90mm with the nylon cap on it

Give me a call John (09) 2722546

Edited by *Glenn*

Yeah you use the same rod. I spose you could get a new tip from BMW new. Wouldn't be much.

Just give the rod a good polish and put a little lube on it. < Haha that sounds dodgey.

Ha, thanks Dan good advice, how long should I polish it :blink:

Sterling clutch and brake can make one for you

Cheers Navin, Glenn from BotanyMotorWorx had one and some sound advice Edited by JohnE30

The one I have here is 90mm with the nylon cap on it

Give me a call John (09) 2722546

Glenn you are a star, didn't get a chance tonite, but will have a look at the clutch fork on the weekend..