Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Another Jon The Pom Nightmare Journey Post

Even though I have dumped the PoS Mitsi I still seem to have travelling dramas. Had this happen on the twiddly bit of the Desert Road last night about ten o'clock in the freezing rain..

Bugger can't upload photo from phone!

Basically tyre wore through on the inside shoulder and popped!

Need to get back to Aucks today as well, grrr! On the plus side no-one got injured and it could have been a lot, lot worse!!

Oli has some tyres for sale. They might not be quite the right size but I bet he can match the hole you have in the side of yours with the hole in the side of his. Mind you he picked a slightly better place, time and weather conditions than you did.

Even though I have dumped the PoS Mitsi I still seem to have travelling dramas. Had this happen on the twiddly bit of the Desert Road last night about ten o'clock in the freezing rain..

Bugger can't upload photo from phone!

Basically tyre wore through on the inside shoulder and popped!

Need to get back to Aucks today as well, grrr! On the plus side no-one got injured and it could have been a lot, lot worse!!

what's the mountain look like?

got snow?

This in the E46 Jon? Glad all is well!

Same happened to the better half in the E39 a few years ago, a slightly better place to happen though - main st in TA. Still I had to go & change the tyre though, and in front of an audience.

Funny thing was - I had only days earlier checked the tyres - didn't notice the very inside shoulder down to wire :o