Sign in to follow this  
Apex

1999 328ci

Selling this for my mother, we have had it for 10 or so years and it has been a great car, my wife has been driving it the last couple of years and has enjoyed it.

Two lady owners since NZ new from Jerry Clayton in 1999, I has been hand washed and garaged. Enthusiast owned.

Maintenance has been done on schedule and has always been undertaken by professionals to high standards.

Features include:

* Deep Metallic Blue Paint

* Full Leather.

* Dark Wood trim.

* Electric Seats with Memory function

* Factory Alarm and Immobilizer.

* Auto Dimming rear view mirror.

* Front, Side and Curtain Airbags (6)

* Active Stability Control

* Parking Sensors

* Chrome accent package that includes Side Moldings, Door Handles and Euro Plate Surround.

* 6 Disk CD stacker and Premium Audio.

* Spare Keys and Owners Handbook with all original documents.

Powered by a silky smooth and acoustically pleasing 24 valve Straight Six with a recently serviced Steptronic 5 Speed Automatic this car gets off the line very fast and has good power on the open road for overtaking if need be.

Car is in above average condition for age and millage, the main blemish is the curb marks on all wheels, please see photo for an idea. All maintenance is up to date.

Please don't hesitate to call have you any questions or would like to arrange viewing or a test drive.

I know it is priced on the high side but this is to appease the seller as that's what she thinks its worth, looks like they are priced anywhere between 8k and 15k. I would think offers around 11 would be nice but I am not unrealistic as to what they are actually worth and will consider genuine offers as its just taking up valuable space in my garage.

As forum rules dictate I must list a price. Asking $12,000 ono

I would be interested to hear what similar cars have been traded for recently.

Posted Image

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=489662363

Thanks

Graham

Seems the original price was too high..

Have re-listed but get the feeling these are not worth as much as I though as we have had not one call.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=494535844

Let me know if you are interested or make an offer as it is taking up space in my garage :(

i dont want to sound rude or anything but i think this car is worth $10 at best.

considering the year, kms and (most importantly) the market.

edit: $10K not $10.... :blink:

Edited by QUBE

Not rude at all, thanks for the feedback and I agree with you. I am selling it for my mother so need to at least try and sell it for what she wants, she brought it near new so you can imagine what it cost her.

Over all it is in good condition, it is NZ new and has been looked after, I hope this means something to someone who may be looking for a non Jap import with a known history and good options.

Took it for a drive last night and even though its not a sports model it still handles and goes very nicely, well balanced chassis for sure. It is very quite though, I had to drop the windows to try and her the engine.

Open to offers.

Earlier this year I sold my similar coupe for $10500.

Silver, NZ new, full history, 144km.

Had heaps of offers around $9k.

That might help you value it.

Good luck with the sale.

Edit: yours looks tidier and a better colour!

Edited by brunch

Thanks for that. Will see how it runs and maybe relist it at 9ish.

i dont want to sound rude or anything but i think this car is worth $10 at best.

considering the year, kms and (most importantly) the market.

edit: $10K not $10.... :blink:

The car is NZ New, low mileage, has full history, and low ownership. This hang's turds all over any Singapan import with dogdey km's no history and a fake M badges and AC shitzer stickers IMO.

Hi, I have oil and fuel filter for sale, just in case you are interested, it's a dollar reserve, please check my listings. nba_03 (322 ) 10:46 pm, Thu 5 Jul

Damned knuckle draggin mouthbreathers lol!

Edited by The Diesel Guy

My opinion that this car is worth $10k is not saying that the value of the car is that, but rather the price which i believe is a more reasonable one such that it will sell in todays market. To us bmw enthusiasts, nz new is important, but from a general persons view, from seeing so many other "similar cars" albeit being Japanese imports, higher kms, it just tends to bring down the market value of the better optioned cars on the market. the reason the better cars on trademe, priced at $15k+ are not selling is because its not a realistic market value. if you wish the sell the car, either wait for the right buyer or bring the price down for a quick sale. this is completely the sellers choice. the buyer would be lucky to purchase such a car at this price. this is the kind of deal everyone should be looking for, rather than opting for a 318 with m style body kits and badges/ac stickers as mentioned above :)

Thanks.

Its a classy car, even though its getting on in the years it still has a nice premium look to it, not sure if its the wheels and chrome accents and the light interior with dark body but it still gets a lot of attention when driving around and holds its own next to more modern cars.

Car has sold, thanks for looking.

Good to see it has gone to a good home of a Bimmersport member.

Will miss the car after having it around for so long.

Car has sold, thanks for looking.

Good to see it has gone to a good home of a Bimmersport member.

Will miss the car after having it around for so long.

Still a bit guttered the avacado wasn't thrown in Graham! It is a great car and will be well looked after! Tyres will be changed tomorrow!