Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

I just LOVE THIS SHIZZEL!!!

Haha, yeah, my old man has the LP aswell...it's the shizzle alright, light years ahead of it's time

the movie ruined the classic that is "the war of the worlds"...

f**ken hollywood

f**ken hollywood

word....

mean while, earlier in the day.....

post-18-1121666815.jpg

Edited by bumpstop325

f**ken hollywood

word....

mean while, earlier in the day.....

Crap! He nearly touches the roff!

Dude, I take it you have gone down a different path than the p.i.m.p.???

Posted Image

bro have you even read war of the worlds?

apart from changing the situation of the character and the setting, and minor details about the invasion methods, it followed the book pretty faithfully, coinsidering it was a hollywood blockbuster.

Edited by speakeasy

to be honest, no. but, i really want to. I need to go to the library and get it out. I have read lord or the rings. that was the sh*t.

that suit is a "pierre cardin". now people who have good knowledge in suit labels will know what it is.

to be honest, no. but, i really want to. I need to go to the library and get it out. I have read lord or the rings. that was the sh*t.

that suit is a "pierre cardin". now people who have good knowledge in suit labels will know what it is.

Wow Pierre Cardin, they are like dare as.

$1000 for 2 was the price for 2 at a mens clothes shop when i was walking past, so they have to be at least $500 each. :o

I think Tim has either gone op shop or pillaged a grave somewhere <_<

$1000 for 2 was the price for 2 at a mens clothes shop when i was walking past, so they have to be at least $500 each. :o

hehe.. Emma. $500 for a suit is very cheeeep. I have a pin stripe Escena suit which I bought for $1000 (and is NZ made), and that's cheap! Even Hugo Boss suits are around $1,400 and they are just above average.

Tim.. I hope you are busting that fancy belt of yours!

Edited by Deftones

bro have you even read war of the worlds?

yes the old skool records pwned me as a kid. It was ruined as the original, being it was set in old england, now they have a full on modern setting (in america???) and they cut it WAAAYYY to short, they are supposed to live underground for ages...then come up.. not go down stairs for a night then they all die....

i repeat, f**ken Hollywood.

i taxed it off my dad.

doing some cleaning and hey presto, a new suit for Tim. I haevent seen him wearing it for going on 21 odd years. So it's mine now.

Guest Spargo

Pierre Cardin eh... Tim, better go an brush your shoulders off. Cause your feeling like a pimp. If you want some kicks to match your threads, Florsheim in town are having a massive sale, I just picked up some Bally's for 170. Deal!

hehe.. Emma. $500 for a suit is very cheeeep. I have a pin stripe Escena suit which I bought for $1000 (and is NZ made), and that's cheap! Even Hugo Boss suits are around $1,400 and they are just above average.

Tim.. I hope you are busting that fancy belt of yours!

Yep yep i know.

But still thats alotta money for a suit, think of the BMW mods you could do with that

i should of been wearing my high top chucks, instead of my globes.

my airline seatbelt belt will be an excellent addition to my new threads.

also, those glasses were given to me.

as monster garage would say, freebie....freebie........zip....zero....nahda $0.00

Edited by bumpstop325

Dads pierre cardin are around $3000 each suit, he got several other brands all around $3000 each ...