Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Mind blowing

Posted Image

Christchurch Art Gallery is one of my clients... If you're in Christchurch or going there in July try and get to this: http://christchurchartgallery.org.nz/exhib...-michael-parek/

Michael's work is absolutely mind-bogglingly cool and this exhibition is the work he represented NZ with at the Venice Biennale last year. I'm heading down to see it in a couple of weeks.

Good to support the gallery's activity while they wait for news on reopening their main building too.

i saw this work in venice last october

on a whim i followed signs on the ground with and arrow and new zealand written on them

most baffling thing in the world to see a bull on a piano sitting in a front room over locking a venician canal

cant say im a huge fan of his style of art but the red piano was amazing craftmanship

i saw this work in venice last october

on a whim i followed signs on the ground with and arrow and new zealand written on them

most baffling thing in the world to see a bull on a piano sitting in a front room over locking a venician canal

cant say im a huge fan of his style of art but the red piano was amazing craftmanship

Would have loved to see it in Venice but I'll settle for Christchurch.

somewhat unrelated but i saw a few random pieces of artwork tucked in around venice

thought i might share this one for a laugh

Posted Image

Posted Image

Christchurch Art Gallery is one of my clients... If you're in Christchurch or going there in July try and get to this: http://christchurchartgallery.org.nz/exhib...-michael-parek/

Michael's work is absolutely mind-bogglingly cool and this exhibition is the work he represented NZ with at the Venice Biennale last year. I'm heading down to see it in a couple of weeks.

Good to support the gallery's activity while they wait for news on reopening their main building too.

Hey mate, Im in Christchurch. Would be keen to see it too

somewhat unrelated but i saw a few random pieces of artwork tucked in around venice

thought i might share this one for a laugh

Posted Image

*Like*