Sign in to follow this  
Brady

1.6L E30 FL Project

Some of you might recognise this E30, used to be cry baby's until I snatched it up from him a few months ago

Haven't done much to it so far because I'm currently doing a full year course and training to be a Diesel Mechanic so until I start full time work, it's going to be a pretty slow project :P

So far all I've done is

-Bought BBS RS rims which are getting tires in a couple of weeks + trying to hunt down bigger lips for them.

-Welded up a new muffler + twin pipes which are ridiculously long at the moment but cutting them down when I get the chance

-Momo boss kit + woodgrain steering wheel

I'll update this page with the progress I've made, loving it at the moment. Hoping to make cry baby regret selling it :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yellow light tints and roof racks have been removed for a cleaner look :)

Any questions or suggestions you're welcome to ask!

Cheers

Brady

Liking the dash mat. Where did you score that?

Not so sure about the steering wheel however... seems a bit more suited to a 635csi from the 70s rather than an E30.

Why does it says 'Cry baby' where I write 'Heiino haha

The dash mat came with the car, I love it!

The wheel looks a bit better in person, hoping to score a Nardi woodgrain at some point, my mates got one but he won't sell it to me haha

Edited by Brady

I got a 316i Manual too, mines not a project though. Very economical if you never put your foot down in it. yours looks in good nick!

Yeah mine's good on gas as well, I put about $30 in and it lasts me all week

She's in pretty good nick, going to re-paint around the black around the bottom and there's a dent in the right rear guard that needs panel beating out which I'll have to do as well. But other than that she's real straight.

Nice. Get those pipes up bosozoku style! Haha

Posted Image

Cheers Kev!

Haha although that looks awesome, I think I'll leave the boso pipes for the day I can afford a 2000gt skyline or 280zx :P