Sign in to follow this  
scott_e30

What would you pay for this?

3.5k tops I reckon Scott, E30s are far too over priced now days. They have sky rocketed in price over the last 18 months. Mind you that doesn't mean that they are actually selling

3.5k tops I reckon Scott, E30s are far too over priced now days. They have sky rocketed in price over the last 18 months. Mind you that doesn't mean that they are actually selling

Thanks AJ. 3.5k seems fair, i suppose you do have to have a bit of a loading for a really tidy one.

I know its hard to tell from some small photos and a write up. But if it is in excellent nic / full service history etc etc like stated. What would this be worth?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=496599054

Thanks

I have a $800 rule when buying e30's.......

$7500

<_<

Edited by _Mark_

I would think 2-2.5k looking at other cars on the market.

Agree E30's are getting a bit expensive and in some cases its just laughable, there are still bargains to be had though.

Jesus.....and its a 318.........I agree with Graham & Sam.....but personally I wouldnt even pay that.

Its old & its slow :lol:

I have a $800 rule when buying e30's.......

+1

It's a 22 year old car with 210+ km on the clock. Yeah it's straight but 5k is beyond a laughing matter for it. Offer $1750 off the bat, go to 2k if you're feeling generous.

Pretty pictures usually hide ugly truths.

Agreed with above - $2500 tops. 12 months ago I bought my tidy 325i low k's with all the trimmings for about what they're asking and I dont feel like I got a steal.

2k tops, but I wouldn't even look twice at it to be honest. There's better around.