Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

CounterStrike: Global Offensive

Counter Strike: Global Offensive the newest addition to the famous series is due to be released in just over a week.

Purchase from steam before release date is 10% off so its around $16 NZD.

Whos gonna be playing it?

Edit: Anyone who pre purchase now wil lbe entitled to the GO beta. :)

Edited by andy_e39

I wanted to but I only have a Mac Mini with Intel 3000HD graphics, does any know if this is "better" than the system requirement? (ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better / NVidia 8600M or better)

Have they got a demo version that I can try?

Edited by SpikeyLemon

Bought it, still haven't downloaded yet, should be good. Released on the last day before mid-semester brake.

Will they have de_dust2? lol

Edited by dubman

I wanted to but I only have a Mac Mini with Intel 3000HD graphics, does any know if this is "better" than the system requirement? (ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better / NVidia 8600M or better)

Have they got a demo version that I can try?

I recevied the beta from Steam around 2 months ago. I can say it runs on a Intel 3000HD but playable ONLY at a lower resolution, lowest of all detail detail settings and using a software called "Game Booster" which pretty much shuts down all process you don't really need. After all that it should run 90% ok of the time. Intel 3000HD means pretty much there is no dedicated graphics card. I know because I tried on my netbook. However it plays great on my laptop with an ATI card. :)

Yes it will de_dust2

Maps had a nice makeover graphically. Play it for a while then jump back on Source and you will go WOW

Yep, I'll definitely check it out.

Been playing CS for something like 10 years now :ph34r:

I don't understand why the persist on using the source hit boxes, it's literally painful. Bring back 1.6 with shiney graphics...

I'll still give it a butchers though, if we can get 5 of us we could even have a cheeky PCW :P

Ahh the good old days. Been a while since I've dabbled with CS... I agree with Marty on the 1.6 version though, I still think it's the pick of the bunch.

How many of you are currently playing this? Any good? Thinking of trying it out, was a big fan of CS back in the day.

Gave it a go and its pretty bad, I just bought source again so I'm on that here and then!

Hey martyp. Should play on the Flickshot NZ [Ranked] Office server.

Haha funny I do actually, let's have a game a few of us tonight? Me and my house mate have been thinking of putting together a small NZ team and spanking some ozzy :D

Get's get a list together, with add names so I can pop them on my steam friends

You will see me on most NZ servers as "ODDY"

Edited by martyp