Sign in to follow this  
turoa

e30 325i manual at pickapart wellington!

Hey guys, I ventured into wellington pickapart today and stumbled accross a red 325i manual e30. The complete manual conversion set up is still there so some lucky chap will get a mean deal! Even has the battery in the boot (minus the tray as I scored that).

Also has mtech 1 steering wheel, most of the motor and interior is still there but the dash is cracked. Has what looks like king springs in it and all susp is still there but I scored the diff.

Id remove more out of it for myself but ran out of time and have to go back to christchurch :(

I thought someone may be interested in it B)

Turoa

What condition was the wheel in? Could be keen if someone could go get it for me (I'll give them the $ to buy it they sell the steering wheels for cheap at $12 + a bit to get it for me + post fee). PM me if anyone can go get it?

Oh, what seats did it have?

Edited by Shady

Hey guys, I ventured into wellington pickapart today and stumbled accross a red 325i manual e30. The complete manual conversion set up is still there so some lucky chap will get a mean deal! Even has the battery in the boot (minus the tray as I scored that).

Also has mtech 1 steering wheel, most of the motor and interior is still there but the dash is cracked. Has what looks like king springs in it and all susp is still there but I scored the diff.

Id remove more out of it for myself but ran out of time and have to go back to christchurch :(

I thought someone may be interested in it B)

Turoa

Thanks for the heads up on the car being there.

There was a rather large hole in the sump could have been courtesy of a forklift tine. Two early birds beat us there but we have swapped contact numbers for the future. I got the front bumper and valance plus some other parts so your heads up was great. Might have got the conversion but a guy who only works 20 hours plus a day building his white number 222 and helping me with my car decided to sleep in till 8am.

Rear seat was OK but the front was not good at all.

Early birds got the steering wheel but it was not high quality.

Sorry we didn't have a big enough socket or spanner for the rear suspension.

I saw that on the day it was listed on their website but haven't got around to getting up there. Will go grab some bits tomorrow in my lunch break.

I saw that on the day it was listed on their website but haven't got around to getting up there. Will go grab some bits tomorrow in my lunch break.

Judging by the interest in it today an early visit might be a good idea.

Thanks for the heads up on the car being there.

There was a rather large hole in the sump could have been courtesy of a forklift tine. Two early birds beat us there but we have swapped contact numbers for the future. I got the front bumper and valance plus some other parts so your heads up was great. Might have got the conversion but a guy who only works 20 hours plus a day building his white number 222 and helping me with my car decided to sleep in till 8am.

Rear seat was OK but the front was not good at all.

Early birds got the steering wheel but it was not high quality.

Sorry we didn't have a big enough socket or spanner for the rear suspension.

No problems! Thought it would be great for people to get up there and grab some cheap bits for their own cars before the scalpers got in and made a killing off it. Little bit dissapointed about not getting the stub but would still be keen on buying one off you if you have one lying around. My fault for not taking enough tools haha