Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

F/L E46 330d

I'm up in Christchurch for work late next week and have left a message to the owner of THIS 330d

It's a U.K Import and looks damned good in M/S spec and in blue. For work I'm currently driving a M/S 320d manual which I'll have to find a new home for!

Just wondering if it has the newer engine, the 2993cc engine as a pose to the older 2926cc

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Looks nice, I like the interior/exterior trim combo

It's the later 204bhp engine, as it's a 2004 model and it's got the down pointing tail pipes. Chances are it's been imported in the last couple of years, and this engine with the 6-speed manual was the only version which met Euro 4 emissions (all of which I found out when I brought my wagon in 18 months ago).

If you're interested in buying it ask whether the swirl flaps have been done - still an issue on this engine at this year.

It does look very nice in the M-Sport with the Le-Mans blue paint and light leather.

If you'd prefer a wagon I know a nice one in Orient Blau with grey leather M-Sport that could be up for sale in the near future?

A wagon would be nice Jon, but they tend to be a bit more? As my next car is just replacing my daily I don't want to get toooooo carried away lol.