Sign in to follow this  
Arma

Panel Beater @ East Auckland

Hey,

Could anyone recommend a good panel beater at east Auckland? Botany/Howick/pakuranga/flat bush etc. area.

Got a relatively ugly dent on my e39 that needs fixing (without messing up paintwork any further).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks disgusting o_O, must get it fixed asap.

Edited by Arma

To repair that the painting would be at least $400-$600 without the panel repair. You cant repair that properly and touch it up. BTW... I can recommend someone if you like but it can't be repaired properly for a couple of hundred dollars

To repair that the painting would be at least $400-$600 without the panel repair. You cant repair that properly and touch it up. BTW... I can recommend someone if you like but it can't be repaired properly for a couple of hundred dollars

Ah :(

How much do you reckon it will come down to for the person you want to recommend, including the panel repair + painting. The paint actually does not look very bad in real - the photo flash enhanced the scratch mark dramatically. From looking at it straight up it does not even look like the paint has come off. Couldn't a PDR be enough to fix the panel?

Have a talk to Peter @ Prima Panel & Paint on Monday. They are in Harris Road

trouble is that you need to look at that as two dents, because the door and the quarter pabel are different body parts

Have a talk to Peter @ Prima Panel & Paint on Monday. They are in Harris Road

Thanks I'll try to drop by at theirs sometime next week.

trouble is that you need to look at that as two dents, because the door and the quarter pabel are different body parts

I'm primarily focused on getting the quarter panel dent fixed first, since it's the worst one. If the door still looks horrible after that i'll probably get that done too. But yea, will have to pour in a bit more money since it's 2 panels I presume.