my daily is full caged.

get hard, GET HARD!

So its $21k.

Its got new brakes, a cage and seats.

Rip off.

So its $21k.

Its got new brakes, a cage and seats.

Rip off.

And suspension which could easlily be upto $4k if it is half decent.

True, but alot of street e30s would have $1000+ worth of suspension, and you don't expect a return on that.

Just seems expensive for a stock, stripped, caged e30 that is unregisterable, (couln't you score an unregisterable m3 for about that?), and has a HD clutch.

True, but alot of street e30s would have $1000+ worth of suspension, and you don't expect a return on that.

Just seems expensive for a stock, stripped, caged e30 that is unregisterable, (couln't you score an unregisterable m3 for about that?), and has a HD clutch.

I wasn't trying to justify the price just highlighting that if it does have decent suspension it is worth paying for.

$1000 buy's you good road suspension, which you can't expect a return on and would get you nowhere interms of race suspension.

If you have spent the $$ on good race suspension that is tuned to the car then it is an investment in the car and some return would be expected.

They could have easily spent over $21k getting the work done, but a car is not the place to try and re-coup what you have spent, esp. an E30, maybe if it were a classic then you may get a return from them??

Why isn't it registerable?? Looks like it has plates to me!?!?!

It looks like a perfect car in good condition for a more affluent person to get into racing.

I wasn't trying to justify the price just highlighting that if it does have decent suspension it is worth paying for.

$1000 buy's you good road suspension, which you can't expect a return on and would get you nowhere interms of race suspension.

If you have spent the $$ on good race suspension that is tuned to the car then it is an investment in the car and some return would be expected.

They could have easily spent over $21k getting the work done, but a car is not the place to try and re-coup what you have spent, esp. an E30, maybe if it were a classic then you may get a return from them??

It looks like a perfect car in good condition for a more affluent person to get into racing.

Points taken. Sorry just assumed it was unregisterable as its a race car.

But surely it is comparable to unregisterable cars, as they can be raced too.

I think you could get beter value for a cheap racer.

Guest Andrew

Points taken. Sorry just assumed it was unregisterable as its a race car.

But surely it is comparable to unregisterable cars, as they can be raced too.

I think you could get beter value for a cheap racer.

but if it ain't road legal it can't do road rallys like targa