Sign in to follow this  
BUMPX2

BUMPX2

Night time driving staring out the back window watching the sparks must be cool, Tim's was...

Tim = bumpstop325

Let's just say that should you lower your car you should correctly match the shocks :lol:

Night time driving staring out the back window watching the sparks must be cool, Tim's was...

Even in daylight I could see sparks following him along that road that runs parallel to SH2, (the one by the bottom of haywards) That just had some mild hills in it and he had his muffler on the ground, and your car looks even lower than his. How is it for scraping, speedbumps etc? Looks like your missing that little plastic piece off you front skirt, would look way better if you found a replacement.

'cut standard at the front, cut honda super lows at the back.'

That's whats in it for anyone wondering, it just sucks that no manufacturers provide pre cut springs it seems to be the trend these days. :P

Have you shortened your shocks? Surely your springs cant be captive if you havnt.

But otherwise nice ride, Manual??? or just cutties and chromes? You said there was a tv goin in? Must have bigs plans for ice??

cutties are gay

there no way those springs are not cut

so....

'cut standard at the front, cut honda super lows at the back.'

That's whats in it for anyone wondering, it just sucks that no manufacturers provide pre cut springs  it seems to be the trend these days. :P

Have you shortened your shocks? Surely your springs cant be captive if you havnt.

But otherwise nice ride, Manual??? or just cutties and chromes? You said there was a tv goin in? Must have bigs plans for ice??

What more can you say?

Wow. :(

You think 'cos hes ICE'd out he gonna cool off?

Edited by m325i

springs are over rated/

Harden up, real men don't need springs.

But girls riding with real men will need super support bras
not if they have high quality implants, they should then stay steady, even under the most extreme of vibrations

cutties are gay

there no way those springs are not cut

so....

yes cutties are gay, but in saying that my beama is that low and certifed, so yeah its possible but as someone said he's got honda springs in tha back, how dodgy is that! do it properly man. I see a potential non opp order (aka. PINK STICKER) hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

nothing wrong with being low and certified....hell you can go as low as you want if the setup is stiff enough to keep it off the ground

bet you a fiver that car is using standard shocks....i saw a cutties civic today...everytime the car went over a bump 4 heads in the car hit the roof. and this is bumps on the motorway (which is pretty damn smooth). is dumb as sh*t....makes your car handle like sh*t, and damages everything underneath.

and it doesnt even look that good to me...so why bother?

You obviously weren't brought up in the ghetto.

The lower the male's vehicle sits, the more credibility, or "cred'" he has. Thus enabling him to attract members of the opposite sex and scare off potential competitors.

Also to add even more "cred" the driver, (and the lower down in the food chain passengers), may add decorative headwear. Prefered styles change from season to season, but indicate the 'sub-tribe' of which the male belongs too.

For example the flat peaked, holgram sticker underneath, male, may be scared off by the wollen beanie, pulled down to the eyes.

Eitherway they are all after the female 'skank' that is easily identified by a lower back ink marking, dark eye make-up and large hoop earings.

Eww nasty. Points deducted for chrome, add the cut spring multiplier.. and you got less than you started with.

For future mods, maybe return to stock.

Man you people are scathing, this thread needs a chill pill

To me it actually looks to be a fairly straight and tidy car, sure it's lowered, but it's not that low

And what's with all the chromie hate, they're not that bad, better than steelies IMO

Edited by ///Carl

where can i get those e30 tail lights? do they come smoked? thanks

post-9-1122626692.jpg