Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

FS: e34 540i

With the new project on the way, the E34 must go so I am giving BS first shot.

Jap import done 234,xxx kms, lowered on super low springs. Msport front bumper. Will come on standard wheels or can throw in the 19s I have for sale to but you will need hubcentric rings to stop the wobble that comes with it. Interior is very tidy however the rear seat has a couple of rips in it. I was going to swap it out for leather. The paint has a number of superficial scratches, nothing a good buff wouldn't sort out. Sounds fantastic. I suspect the exhaust has been modified in some way but haven't had it up on a hoist to confirm. Wof until mid Jan and the rego ran out last week however i will put at 3months on for the new owner.

The bad - reverse has stopped working but all forward gears work well. Also occasionally the lights in behind the dash/centre console cut out. Suspect a loose cable somewhere but it only happens very rarely.

I would like 2.5k for it but open to offers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the wheels it will come on

Posted Image

Edited by Gaz

No chance of selling those schnitzers?

Not at the moment. Once I find something better then I may do.

Bump - open to all offers so try your luck.

Too bad you are in the sth island as ive got a mint pair of those rear seats sitting in my dump pile

Those 19" look sweet haha. How much are you looking for them? Even though I've bought a set of Style 32's for my Tourbox.

Those 19" look sweet haha. How much are you looking for them? Even though I've bought a set of Style 32's for my Tourbox.

$1000

They look better in real life instead of photos. They were rubbing on the front strut so have some 5mm spacers for them but not too sure if that's a v8 or if all e34s have the same size strut.

Get the 19's man. coils in the back, and down she goes. B)

Will let you back out of the sale if you get 19's haha

my mate has a mint set of black leather seats and matching black with wood trims doors cards , console and glove lid etc that would suit this car