Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

For Sale: E34 M5/Motorsport seats

Got a set of retrimmed E34 M5/540iS/535iS etc motorsport seats as per picture below. trouble is, they aren't cream leather to match my interior, so will be getting pulled apart and recovered again.

Can anyone make use of these ones and ill have your ripped ones? or better still, anyone got cream leather ones?

on these ones, i believe most of the fabric is original with no wear, the ass has been replaced and i suspect the ass side bolsters also, its in a slightly different fabric, but at the end of the day much better than your current ripped ones. they are also non electric. been stashed in my shed for about a year or so now, but i still cant bring myself to wreck these.

they are non-electric, all manual adjustments seem to work fine etc. would like to swap for the same, dont want electric ones please, unless they are already the cream leather.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=542249284 if you want them outright, or swap plus reasonable offer for the convenience etc. North Island is fine, I'm often covering it. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

isnt your e34 wagon ivory(light silver grey) leather ??

isnt your e34 wagon ivory(light silver grey) leather ??

possibly? im not too sure, i always thought it was cream. is there a different? running the VIN on Brendans iX will tell you if your interested, my interior came from that car. it was originally cloth in mine.

possibly? im not too sure, i always thought it was cream. is there a different? running the VIN on Brendans iX will tell you if your interested, my interior came from that car. it was originally cloth in mine.

From what I have seen The M5 and 540is often had a lighter grey almost white leather vs the cream or beige on lesser models.

Posted Image

A re-trim wont be cheap and leather may be hard to find in the correct colour.Good luck!

i just brought a set of m5 light grey(almost whitye) sport seats which i am in the process of getting redyed to medium grey to go into my 540iT .

they are from lhd m5 electric memory (on the left seat).

also have a full blue(indigo ) electric leather sport set in a blue e34 535i mint car has only 81k's on the clock.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=42634

i wouldn't mind some manual seat bases to fit my leather onto though.

From what I have seen The M5 and 540is often had a lighter grey almost white leather vs the cream or beige on lesser models.

Posted Image

A re-trim wont be cheap and leather may be hard to find in the correct colour.Good luck!

Of those, im going to bet on it being Lotos White or Light Grey.

can do a deal for a pair of tidy leathers as an alternative, but looks like none even wants a pair of mint cloth ones so maybe im holding on to them for no reason.

Probably a dumbarse question, but would these go into an E36 sedan without faffing with the rails? :)

Probably a dumbarse question, but would these go into an E36 sedan without faffing with the rails? :)

have seen Vaders in an E34 (other way around) but not sure if modification is required

I have a set of them non electric too

a lot of the 540is had that light grey leather which in pictures looks cream/white.

now for sale, decided my touring has had enough birthdays for 12 months :lol:

..until i change my mind that is

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=542249284

obviously if anyone wants them from here let my know can do discount for you as no trade me fees etc, but if reserve has been met there after posting this then will be sold there no questions asked etc

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

$200, can deliver to most of north island on way through to coromandel in a few weeks

I assume your the same guy that asked on the first auction for them a few weeks ago?

you'll have to play round with it, the E30 uses 4 bolts, the E34 uses two bolt and two slide in hooks. you may be able to modify i dont know. i have both and E30 and an E34 here so i guess i could investigate tomorrow before i get on the turps

someone else thats tried it can probably chime in, if anyone has

I assume your the same guy that asked on the first auction for them a few weeks ago?

you'll have to play round with it, the E30 uses 4 bolts, the E34 uses two bolt and two slide in hooks. you may be able to modify i dont know. i have both and E30 and an E34 here so i guess i could investigate tomorrow before i get on the turps

someone else thats tried it can probably chime in, if anyone has

Nopes, wasn't me. Ah I see, thanks