Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

F.S. BMW 525i Motorsport 2001 - Great Condition

F.S. BMW 525i Motorsport 2001 - Great Condition | 263,xxx K's

This is a Genuine 525i Motorsport. Full BMW Motorsport kit fitted, this includes 17" alloy wheels, interior trim, seats, body kit, suspension/brakes etc.

Awesome car, drives, looks and feels like a out of the showroom E39. Very tight car.

For the performance it puts out I don't think it could be better on gas realistically. When I bought the car off another Bimmersport member from Wellington. I filled up in central Wellington and got to Auckland with over 180kms left on the range before empty.

Has TV and AUX Input. It is a Jap import so the radio stations don't go past 90.0 but I have always plugged my iPod in instead.

Will come with New WOF and REGO, along with two new front tires. Had new rears fitted last month.

Been very well looked after and only selling as have been offered a later model vehicle.

Asking price is $6500 to Bimmersport Members. A lot of car for the money in my view!!

Welcome any questions!! If you would prefer to call me. Please do. 0275 997 661 or email me at jackkofoed@me.com

Thanks guys!!

P.S. The stickerbombed trim is just sticker. Can be removed easily within 20 minutes. Only put it there as got bored of the wood trim. Its a love or hate sort of thing ;)

post-5250-1352180159.jpg

post-5250-1352180166.jpg

post-5250-1352180171.jpg

post-5250-1352180176.jpg

post-5250-1352180183.jpg

post-5250-1352180187.jpg

post-5250-1352180194.jpg

post-5250-1352180205.jpg

post-5250-1352180212.jpg

post-5250-1352180215.jpg

post-5250-1352180226.jpg

post-5250-1352180231.jpg

Edited by Young Jack

Jack's personal car, says something for his taste in stickers eh?

Duraseal*

Stop being fruity or I will come over and kidnap Missus Bigglesworth! Edited by Young Jack

Not being a jerk - but you might find it easier to sell without the trim wrap. I figure this model probably appeals to a mature audience who might be put off by a younger man's decorations.

GLWS.

Yes, definitely get rid of the 'own taste' decals in the interior.

Such things don't help to sell the car to a potential buyer, and it can also give them the impression the cars been 'fiddled' with.

When it comes time to selling a car, or house for that matter, neutrality is best, personal touches usually make people go cold or offer a lower price if they don't like it.

Just saying :)

Yea for sure. Old photos. It's off now.

Will get new photos this weekend when Im out where the car is at the moment.

Ahh, so that's why it was parked up on the side of the road yesterday, so passing traffic could see the "For Sale" sign ;) !

Ahh, so that's why it was parked up on the side of the road yesterday, so passing traffic could see the "For Sale" sign ;) !

Na that was Dad's 540 Jon... Thought you would know the difference between pre facelift n facelift =P

Spent the afternoon yesterday giving it a good clean. Came out real good! Here's some photos. =)

post-5250-1355621401.jpg

post-5250-1355621406.jpg

post-5250-1355621411.jpg

post-5250-1355621415.jpg

Under offer for $6500 | $6199 for Bimmersporters

Edited by Young Jack

Honest opinion Jack, for jap import with those K's, in this market, $5000 on a good day, you better get used to it mate, you may be driving it for a while yet.

Honest opinion Jack, for jap import with those K's, in this market, $5000 on a good day, you better get used to it mate, you may be driving it for a while yet.

Cheers mate.

I paid $7500 for it months ago and it had enough interest in it.

No major rush to sell. I believe $6500 for a motorsport E39 in this state is very reasonable/fair. Non motorsport E39s with round the same k's and way worse wear fetch around 3-6k, so not overly worried.

Thanks for your input though as always!!

$5500 Owns it. Will come with New WOF, Reg and Tires.

jackkofoed@me.com

Edited by Young Jack

Bump!! Help me get back into an E30