Sign in to follow this  
unstable

I Need work, you need and exhaust.

hi im currently board out of my mind at work, im the manager of pitstop kelston(west auckland). so if you are looking for a new exhaust please give me a call on 09 8184521.

Geez AJ you little forum whore.

I've still got to get that middle muffler replaced on my BMW. When's a good time for you? The morning of Saturday 20th would suit me down to a tee...

Could you book me in? Thanks, Ryan aka RJ NZHondas.

how much for oil change and a wheel alignment.

Also you guys be able to sort out some decent prices on exhaust tips for bimmersporters.

Tips...post some photos of your goods <-- and I mean the tips :D

need 2 tips as its dual exhaust pipes. Something long those lines or dtm style maybe. Decent diameter would be good.. at moment i think mines about 3 cm diamember...

Cheers

Andy

post-2-1123216085.jpg

Edited by E30stz

good to see you came over to offer these fools your goods.

Edited by *sic

Andrew??? i was invited by *sic to post this up.? is there a problem?

Andrew is the owner of Bimmersport. He doesn't like car dealers or businesses advertising without his prior permission/discussion. Unless him and Damian have had a talk your post will proberly be edited with the details been called XXXX.

relax ladies and gents, it is work offered that is possibly cheaper.

if you want to take it then good.

if not, cry me a river.

I have to say, if PITSTOP kelston's manager is so BORED and has NOTHING to do but post here with " business is so sloooow can you come my way", well a monkey can fathom the rest.

If i wanted my steel cap boots welded, kelston PITSTOP would be last place I would visit.

Damn - if I advertised my business in such a way, I'd give myself 10 uppercuts, 3 thumb hammers and a finger in a spinning fan blade.

Well intentioned or not, your advertising method had ALOT TO BE DESIRED !

Shame on you KELSTON PITSTOP, I hope for your sake this thread goes no further.

:angry::angry:

Damn - if I advertised my business in such a way, I'd give myself 10 uppercuts, 3 thumb hammers and a finger in a spinning fan blade.

Well intentioned or not, your advertising method had ALOT TO BE DESIRED !

Shame on you KELSTON PITSTOP, I hope for your sake this thread goes no further.

I think that means he likes you :wub:

I have only been the manager at this branch for 2 weeks and am trying everything i can to get more work in the door, if you are offended by me offering you a discounted service im sorry.

Settle down chaps, from what I can see this manager is hardly spamming us, and while promotional offers are all good it is Andy's choice whether to allow it or not. Big ups to bimmersport having hooks ups in the industry, the more the better I say.

318is, if you have a business that can be of use to us then by all means inquire, make some offers on our behalf, but don't be shoe'n away potential discounts for some members - you gotta remember that there's alot of poor students up north that somehow thought owning a bmw would be cool.

318is, if you have a business that can be of use to us then by all means inquire, make some offers on our behalf, but don't be shoe'n away potential discounts for some members - you gotta remember that there's alot of poor students up north that somehow thought owning a bmw would be cool.

My line of business unfortunately dosen't go into cars. I can get Automotive items for trade however, and I have offered my services to do this on several occasions when the topic arose on the forums. I could talk to a few reps from my suppliers who may be able to do a discount deal for Bimmersport ie: BNT, but will PM Andrew if anything was to happen prior to posting anything of the like.

Unstable - I take no offense to your offer ( Marks for advertising thats for sure ), just the wording I was going on about. Apolagise for the harshness of my post.

:thumb: for the offer thou, hope you get a few Bimmers your way.

Unstable - I take no offense to your offer ( Marks for advertising thats for sure ), just the wording I was going on about. Apolagise for the harshness of my post.

Accepted, Thank you. i was feeling a little unwelcome.

Thanks AJ, I'll call you when I've skimmed the money out of the account without the Financial controller noticing! It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm back in Auckland.

:bounce: