Sign in to follow this  
max

Repco Wheel Spacers

Anyone had any experience with slip on spacers from repco? Illegal eh? My 16x7.5 ac schnitzers don't clear the calipers on the front! Et22 should fit shouldn't it? '89 e30

they should do, are you sure they are et22? E30 can tolerate a wide range off offsets unlike other BMWs, i had 17x7.5 et42 on at one point, thats literally the lower limit on 45mm struts. have seen 16x8.5 et0 fit as well which is the other extreme

ACSs, even knockoffs, should fit because they are made for that car, or do you have aftermarket brakes?

Do you have my old set of 16inch 3 piece acs wheels?

These are the wheels in question, genuine AC's with et22 stamped on them.

I can't work it out! I'm pretty sure the brakes are standard on 51mm struts given how sh*t they are, if I upload a photo of the brakes would someone be able to tell?

Cheers guys

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are the wheels in question, genuine AC's with et22 stamped on them.

I can't work it out! I'm pretty sure the brakes are standard on 51mm struts given how sh*t they are, if I upload a photo of the brakes would someone be able to tell?

Cheers guys

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes

edit: maybe they are E21 fitment? did ACS tickle E21s? ACS was only founded in 87 so maybe not

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Got some 5mm spacers from Mag and Turbo. I'm planning on using my standard studs, so hopefully I'll get the 6-7 full turns the guy at the shop said was minimum. Otherwise its mismatched wheels for a while <_<

Wheels fit with spacers! But the bolts are now too short! Only 4.5-5 revolutions max compared to the 7-8 I get with the weaves. Off to get some longer ones tomorrow.

Here are my brakes - anything out of the ordinary?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah so the wheels don't work on my mates e30 on the front either. Oh well, looking at other options aside from slip on spacers, they sketch me out.

Looks dope running hot rod style with the bigger wheels on the back tho! :lol:

Yeah I know, $7.50 a bolt. Might try that if I can't get it sorted another way.