Sign in to follow this  
325GRANT

headers extractors whatever (E30)

ive found a guy that will build them for about $560 - $600 depending on quantity.

also ive been told by a few people that the "shorty" style headers work better. can anyone confirm this.

"shorty" style whats this? but sounds good at that price.. be keen but would want to see what they look like before cmmiting to anything.

I thought Ian was making some copies of his?

cheers Matt

Any one who wants turbo headers pm me, I have a very skilled mate who is a engineer and usally charges about $300 a set, but for a six cylinder id say about $400,

Cheers matt

ive found a guy that will build them for about $560 - $600 depending on quantity.

also ive been told by a few people that the "shorty" style headers work better. can anyone confirm this.

What style headers and are they tuned length?

ive heard the complete opposite about shorty's.....ideally you want the tubes as equal length as possible, with the collectors quite far down

Ian (Hartage) one's are nice, Racing dynamics, collect near chassis rail if i remember right. my ones arent too flash, but anything is better than the stock one really

how much could you expect from headers?equal length etc?maybe sum1 has before and after dyno stats? :bounce:

getting turbo flow box fitted at the back soon with 2.25 piping from cat no other restrictions how much gain ?if ne?

have at look at some of Ian's old posts, he's listed the gains from his. As gus said he has some nice ones that gave really good gains. His is a 2.3 6cyl and only has 4 cobys on it (2 per pipe)