Sign in to follow this  
djcockrin

Wanting to buy m30b35 manual transmission

Looking for a transmission that will fit onto my m30b35. I've currently got an 320i 88' e30 with an m30b35 under the hood, so stock and awsum. Wanting to get the full potenial out of the beast. Preaty new to the forums, will post pics if you guys want

this the one on trade me? looks fairly tidy, did notice it was auto though!

can do a 4spd or 5spd that needs some work or i get it all done for you

this the one on trade me? looks fairly tidy, did notice it was auto though!

I'm wanting to buy a manual transmission, my auto transmission just aint cutting it haha i havnt put my auto tranmission up on trademe yet i will once i get the manual up and running as my e30 is my daily drivier

can do a 4spd or 5spd that needs some work or i get it all done for you

5 speed would be better, do you have the driveshaft bellhousing etc or just the transmission and how much work are you talkingg and lastly how many km's appox, cheers for the qucik replys guys!

Edited by Leroy Jenkins

Looking for a transmission that will fit onto my m30b35. I've currently got an 320i 88' e30 with an m30b35 under the hood, so stock and awsum. Wanting to get the full potenial out of the beast. Preaty new to the forums, will post pics if you guys want

what about the rest of it? , have you already got the flywheel , clutch, gearbox mounts etc?

what about the rest of it? , have you already got the flywheel , clutch, gearbox mounts etc?

Pedal box... I have an e30 pedal box.

5 speed would be better, do you have the driveshaft bellhousing etc or just the transmission and how much work are you talkingg and lastly how many km's appox, cheers for the qucik replys guys!

4spd one with flywheel and clutch linkages , drivshaft $600

5spd one box , flywheel , clutch , drivehsaft bit $1000

some parts like driveshaft and gearlinkages will need to be shortened etc to suit a e30.

you will also need a e30 manual pedal box etc

4spd one with flywheel and clutch linkages , drivshaft $600

5spd one box , flywheel , clutch , drivehsaft bit $1000

some parts like driveshaft and gearlinkages will need to be shortened etc to suit a e30.

you will also need a e30 manual pedal box etc

Whats the approx km's on them both? Yeah thats what im after probably gonna get it professionally done as i dont have the tools to get it custom fitted into an e30.

Whats the approx km's on them both? Yeah thats what im after probably gonna get it professionally done as i dont have the tools to get it custom fitted into an e30.

shame your not in wellington, done this conversion

We can convert and have the parts

JK SOUTHERN EURO

just seen my fuel leaking around my fuel tank in my e30! took it done to the mechanics and they said id cost around 300-500 buck to fix, not to mention the rust under my driver seat. gotta get this all done to get a wof so transmission may be delayed sadly. Will post back when i get this sorted

just seen my fuel leaking around my fuel tank in my e30! took it done to the mechanics and they said id cost around 300-500 buck to fix, not to mention the rust under my driver seat. gotta get this all done to get a wof so transmission may be delayed sadly. Will post back when i get this sorted

bad news mate

see Glenn forum sponsor, should be able to sort it for you