Sign in to follow this  
E30320i

Where Could i Buy more Wheels like these?

Was just asking all the Gurus out there if they know of anywhere I could buy these wheels in different Sizes as i don't think i could run 16x9s at the front without running into problems so was looking to have 8s on the front. I did ask them if they had 8s but they didnt.

But Opinions would be helpful :)

and the +20 offset might be a problem for the 9s maybe?

here are the wheels -----> WHEELS

Damn those are quite cheap..... I just bought similar from US. 16x9 fits in the front.. Only problem is they poke out abit and with 20p offset you would need about 8mm spacer.

Else look at esmwheels.com for 002 style, they sell in 16x8 and 16x9 and have gold / white or gunmetal centers.

Only problem is they poke out

i dont see that as a problem ;)

yours dont have the sort of two step dish do they? cant remember.

i dont see that as a problem ;)

yours dont have the sort of two step dish do they? cant remember.

Yeah they're identical RS rip offs, lol

Posted Image

I don't mind the sticking out much either, I guess thats why alot of people go with a staggered look. But then you lose dish in the front !!! :o

EDIT* Mine are 16x9 15p, 5mm spacers in front to clear struts, they look like they would clear 45mm struts just.. But 51mm ones they dont. Rears are sweet.

Edited by e30ftw

Posted Image

I don't mind the sticking out much either, I guess thats why alot of people go with a staggered look. But then you lose dish in the front !!! :o

EDIT* Mine are 16x9 15p, 5mm spacers in front to clear struts, they look like they would clear 45mm struts just.. But 51mm ones they dont. Rears are sweet.

just seeing that pic, tried smoking my headlights after texting you. messed it up. must acquire more patience first.

Yeah i have seen Esm002s on Ebay, They look pretty good actually. is that your car?

and what tyre are you running?, quite alot of stretch haha looks good

Oh and what Centre Bore are your wheels? i believe an E30 centre bore is around 53? i think lol and the wheels i am looking at are 73.1 will this be a problem? if anyone knows

Edited by E30BMW1989

Yeah that's mine, They are the ESM 002's. They are made in e30 fitment so 57.1mm center bore already. They have 205/45's. I wanted 215/45 but harder to find. Probably should have gone 215/40 but meh..

You can get hubrings that are plastic rings that you just need to match inner and outer diameter to the hub / wheel bore to center the wheel.

Those wheels look Exactly the same anyways.. And also cheaper / hassle free compared to buying from the US.

Staggered is not a look it is a smart way to balance up the handling of the car and get better turn in by using an optimum sized front tyre.

Those wheels look like nasty knock offs

what does it matter? im not really financially prepared to pay $3000 for genuine BBS Rs wheels that are nearly worth more than the car itself lol.

If they don't break on me whilst driving my car then i am happy and they look the same as RS wheels anyway?

Staggered is not a look it is a smart way to balance up the handling of the car and get better turn in by using an optimum sized front tyre.

Those wheels look like nasty knock offs

they are show wheels, not sports wheels.

Posted Image

Just wondering what shipping cost to nz? also I guess you had to pay GST too

Just wondering what shipping cost to nz? also I guess you had to pay GST too

Shipping was $104, GST and customs fees / processing $300. All through Kiwishipping from their US depot to Mainfreight depot for pickup.. Thats sea freight too, Took just over a month.

Edited by e30ftw

what does it matter? im not really financially prepared to pay $3000 for genuine BBS Rs wheels that are nearly worth more than the car itself lol.

This ^^^ John Clees once said; "Wine is wonderful stuff. But so many people are put off by the snobbery of it." ...

lol im looking at doing the same bro, would it be better to run a staggered fit of the 15x8 +15 front and 16x9 +20 rear? can anyone tell me if this setup would work well? im only running super low springs, guards have been lipped. Could go halves in this setup