Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Fake Momo

Changes the feel car so much. Makes driving harder and turning is way heavier/far smaller wheel.

Loving it though. (I would have prefered all black but i got it 4 cheap. Thought it kind of matched white dials+looked 80s)

post-8-1123827075.jpg

bfm homo

where you get it? im looking for a sport wheel..but needs to be leather

ideally momo corse, so if anyone knows of one...something round 300-320mm

got any pics of the boss kit? i want one that brings the wheel closer...i already got a scar on my nose so i dont mind hitting it in a crash

Edited by Gus

I think it is leather. I like the touch regardless.

From Woottons

I had major drama with boss kit. Tried 2 others that either sucked or didnt fit properly. Its a Momo boss kit. It has a metal bit at the back then that ribbed rubber bit. Feels about the same distance away?

autotechnica ryan? for e30? prices....would be keen if i could have a look first. holla dawg

i like your dash lights, whered u find them? i have silver ones but ideally wanted white

I just put my 320mm Momo race on my car. Its the same wheel I had on my CRX, just bought a new boss kit. Every car needs a decent steering wheel, the Motorsport wheel isnt bad, but these are much better.

I paid $79 for a brand new Momo one. From past experience with other cars I wouldnt get an Autotechnica or sportline or anything, the momo ones are just so much better quality and fit properly and cost about the same anyway

Posted Image

Posted Image

p.s. my history of boss kits is

2x Momo EG civic

1x Momo EF civic

1x sportline EG civic

1x Autotechnica EG civic

2x random brang unknown car boss kits

1x Momo E30

Nice wheel.

Agree get Momo.

Although I did have a good sportline in a mazda.

I paid $79 for a brand new Momo one. From past experience with other cars I wouldnt get an Autotechnica or sportline or anything, the momo ones are just so much better quality and fit properly and cost about the same anyway

WTF are you on about.

It is a boss kit, it serves a simple prupose, how is one better quality than another?

In an E30, the autotecnica one sets the wheel at the ideal distance from the base. Also it fits perfectly.

It is the wheel that matters, not the boss kit, the boss kit means f**k all, so long as it fits, and sets the wheel at an ideal distance.

Cheers

Grant

, the boss kit means f**k all, so long as it fits, and sets the wheel at an ideal distance.

Exactely. But some neither of the two that i was previously given fitted nicely. They fit on the spline, but not cover the column well or at all. Edited by m325i

I cant talk about an Autotechnica E30 one but I know my Autotechnica civic one was pretty rough. It was cast really badly so I had to file parts of it to even get it to fit at all and it was always tempermental getting the horn to work and occassionally itd make scraping noises. (Yes it was the correct one) In the end I gave up on it and got a momo one and didnt look back

Maybe I just had a bad experience with it but I wouldnt be trying another one

autotechnica ryan? for e30? prices....would be keen if i could have a look first. holla dawg

Yep im pretty sure we do, i'll find out details for ya next time I go to work and then get back to you.

Yep im pretty sure we do, i'll find out details for ya next time I go to work and then get back to you.

i love you

you aint seen him

he's the filthiest 30+ i know

and i know some pretty filthy 30+

you aint seen him

he's the filthiest 30+ i know

and i know some pretty filthy 30+

Why stop at 30+ Gus? I'm sure you know some filthy 40+ and even 50+ year olds :P

the boss kit means f**k all,

I don't think i've ever seen you swear Grant
You don't know me very well Emma, I'm a Waikato boy, I swear with the best of them...but am selective with it.

Get a few beers into me, and I'll make a sailor blush.

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

i love you

Had a look tonight for you, we dont have E30 ones in stock, as usual, so cant give you a deffinate price but prices are from $60 up to $150 ... and to be honest the E30 one is proberbly around $140 or something, but if you are keen, i could proberbly order you in one , maybe