Sign in to follow this  
IIIRII

Whats this worth please guys

Closest you'll get to an M5... Worth a bit - I knew of a guy here who was on the hunt for one for about 5 years :lol: Ended up getting a nice red one....

if it is like the other two or three on this board I would say about ten max......and thats if you get someone who wants that particular car..There was one on trade me not so lomg ago i dont think it sold.You can get nice auto 535 now for much less than that...

Whats a genuine e34 motorsport 5 speed manual & 535 engine worth

Guys ... JUST THE MOTOR AND BOX !! ...

As in Im selling a motor and box , whats it worth ...

Thanks

the fact it a "motorsport" means nothing as far as the engine goes(ie its the same as any other E34 535),but the box should be attractive........Brent prolly has the best ideas of value

Whatever Graemes prepared to pay for it.

:)

pics please...

Cleaned up because obviously some people have no life and no manners

The e34 535 motorsport is not the closest thing to a M5, the e34 540 le is the closest thing to a M5, what Cain has.

In regards to the cost of a 535 engine who knows, there's not much of a market for them, especially not here. You'll just have to take your changes on Tradme.

Your manual gearbox however is worth something separately as there are people here that wouldn't mind doing the manual conversion, perhaps Chris could do the whole engine and g/box swap, or Andy considering they have a 520 and a 525 respectively???

I sold a 84 323 engine and 5 speed box with 320000km on it for $900 in the trade and exchange. You should be able to get more than that for it no trouble.