Sign in to follow this  
Jamex316

E39 m-sport front and rear bumper

Can do a rear M/sprt bumper in silver.

WTB

I need one too, msport in silver. You keen on a new one off ebay share postage?

I need one too, msport in silver. You keen on a new one off ebay share postage?

Where have you seen it on ebay? How much is postage?

The only thing from buying off ebay ones is the quality, also there's the paint cost on top too.

Which e39 have you got? Care to share your mods?

Where have you seen it on ebay? How much is postage?

The only thing from buying off ebay ones is the quality, also there's the paint cost on top too.

Which e39 have you got? Care to share your mods?

Have the econtact jeffbebe used and his looked good. Will pm you some info tomorrowish

Still wanted. Front and back.

I have seen a few fronts that look ok, this one;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923547033?item=...#ht_2796wt_1030

offers 10% on 5 or more = $472 plus some likely duty/GST, including the fogs no bulbs. Painting is extra.

$400 seems to be the rate for a non-msport bumper here, which may noy be the right colour anyway.

can do a new m5 type front with moldings and grilles etc $850

can do a new m5 type front with moldings and grilles etc $850

Does it include the fog lamps and painting?

item=180923547033&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr#ht_2796wt_1030"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923547033?item=...#ht_2796wt_1030[/url]

offers 10% on 5 or more = $472 plus some likely duty/GST, including the fogs no bulbs. Painting is extra.

$400 seems to be the rate for a non-msport bumper here, which may noy be the right colour anyway.

Who's buying the other 3? Is that $472 including postage?

Is this the contact you got from jeffbebe? I asked him on another topic, he doesn't seem to know anything cos he said he's got a m-sport 540i...wtf...

item=180923547033&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr#ht_2796wt_1030"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/180923547033?item=...#ht_2796wt_1030[/url]

Who's buying the other 3? Is that $472 including postage?

Is this the contact you got from jeffbebe? I asked him on another topic, he doesn't seem to know anything cos he said he's got a m-sport 540i...wtf...

Did you not read the ebay listing? postage was included at $155.

Maybe Jeff doesn't want every TDOH asking for the same info who knows. I have been waiting to hear from the guy, its euroland so theres an email lag. He's $516 plus duty and GST, unpainted and no fogs.

Ebay looks like the go i hoped there would be a saving on combined postage but no.

good luck.

Ebay looks like the go i hoped there would be a saving on combined postage but no.

good luck.

Oh, I thought you had asked separately for a price on combined delivery, anyways, will look elsewhere then.

Good luck to you too.

good luck.

Oh, I thought you had asked separately for a price on combined delivery, anyways, will look elsewhere then.

Good luck to you too.

i did the answer was 10% off if 5 or more :(

Edited by etwenty1