Sign in to follow this  
ccrowe

New E30 Owner :)

Hi all,

Reasonably new to Bimmersport and the car scene as I just bought my first car last week, pretty darn happy with it. Love the E30's and am extremely pleased to say I now own one and it's my first car. :)

So, my car. It's a '91 318i Manual Sedan. Dark Red/Maroon. Done just over 117,00k's. It's in great condition, no cracks in the dash, no tears in the seats, no rust, everything original. Here are a few photos, it needs a 'good' clean to sharpen it up but for now, this is my car.

Any advice on things I need to look out for or keep in mind would be really appreciated.

Cheers!

Conor.

post-17438-1359264708.jpg

post-17438-1359264714.jpg

post-17438-1359264719.jpg

post-17438-1359265064.jpg

post-17438-1359265069.jpg

Welcome, nice car you have there, I think I'm becoming jealous of all these low Mileage E30's popping up here on Bimmersport.

What plans have you got got for it?

cheers

Welcome, nice car you have there, I think I'm becoming jealous of all these low Mileage E30's popping up here on Bimmersport.

cheers

Hi!

Cheers, yeah I love it, it's so straight as well, which is great! There isn't a lot I want to change on the car at this point in time. Probably a nice set of basketweaves of some sort, and a new sound system. But other than that i'm happy with it the way it is. For now anyway (:

Welcome Conner, nice looking e30 you've got yourself. Already has a Is front lip I see, nice bonus. My old e30 had one, then one day it was gone :( should of screwed it on...

Welcome, that looks like a great car

cheers

I'll say! Theres been a good wave of decent original E30s lately.

Lovely car you have there!!! Awesome! And only at 117,000km too!

Welcome mate!